Hacking Where do you buy your flashcart, is it cheap, does it offer free deliv

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the title pretty much says it all.

I am looking for the best place to buy a new flashcart, I don't have a DSi currently but am thinking of getting one so need cards that are compatible with DSi. I am also looking for the cheap place that I can buy a cart from, I found one at Gamezway the cheapest (for the AceKard2i with 4gb: LINK ) and I think it offers free delivery but I'm not quite sure... I live in the UK so I need something cheap and free delivery please.

Also which do you guys think is better: AceKard2i, M3i Zero or Supercard DSonei? I personally want an M3i cause of it's popularity, but I want the Supercard cause of it's nice looking white cart but I thinking of the Acekard because it's the cheapest around.

I am looking for something aroung £15 - £20 ($25 - $30) with a 2 - 4gb

Thanks, Tajio

Sorry if it's really long, there might be some spelling and grammar mistakes.

EDIT: Is the Itouch 2 good? It's cheap at Gamezway (Link)

Nelly17

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i ordered from gamebygame.com ....i search around the forums for reviews on them and they got rave reviews about the shipping they have a awesome customer service i got acekard2i 1.4 compatible w/ 2gb microSD and it even came with a free pokemon keychain thingy ...for 34.99 w/ Free shipping

you should give them a look at them

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
acekard2i and M3i Zero are definitely the two to pick from...

Supercard DS ONEi is meh, better than some carts (ezflash vi, r4 clones, itouch2, etc), but not as good as the two mentioned above.

I saw that you're from the UK - gamebygame is definitely a good retailer, but i don't know how much the shiping price will be.

consider 4coolday - about 10 days shipping time, but extremely cheap.

http://www.4coolday.com/m3i-zero-for-ds-ds...d-dsi-p-76.html

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thansk for the helpful advice guys.

Now I'm confused on which one is better for value and features: Acekard2i + 4gb = £19.99 or M3i Zero + 2gb = £19 something (can't remember...), So that's an Acekard2i from Gamezway or an M3i Zero from Gamekool....

Guess it's time to look at some reviews...

EDIT: Looked at reviews, went through forums, looks like AK2i is really popular and has more compatiability...

EDIT: By the way has anyone ordered from Gamezway? Is it fast, I don't mind waiting.

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyrianCubed said:
I've just ordered an M3iZero from Discoazul, 22,99 EUR + 11.25 shipping.
it is a bit more expensive than gamekool (for what I've seen) but at least they ship from Europe (Spain).

Hmm thanks but that's expensive ... and I want free shipping
unsure.gif
Still open for more advice

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i brought me m3 zeroi from 4coolday.com, its cheap but once i bought my product i couldn't seem to sign back in, and than i send them an e-mail saying i cant sign in, but no reply. but hey its cheap still tho.
laugh.gif

lol WhoRuJudge the m3i you posted is fake.

WhoRuJudge

No, Who Are You?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flame™ said:
i brought me m3 zeroi from 4coolday.com, its cheap but once i bought my product i couldn't seem to sign back in, and than i send them an e-mail saying i cant sign in, but no reply. but hey its cheap still tho.
laugh.gif

lol WhoRuJudge the m3i you posted is fake.
haha, just saw that. here is the real one

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.26858

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Gamezway suck because they pay people to spam advertise themselves on GBAtemp and about a million other forums. The spammers always hide URLs in their signatures and so far I have seen 2 users advertising for Gamezway. Actually I think it may be 3 users now.

kenio8185

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people here have said it, dealextreme.com
A word of advice, if you're planning to get a dsi, it's good to get about 2 or 3 carts. This is in case nintendo decides to update the dsi and blocks all flash carts (again). Sometimes, some groups of people (say the acekard group) will get updates to bypass the block earlier than other groups (eg, m3i zero) and vice versa. Having more than one cart will get you a better chance of getting an earlier update.

However, by your price range, you're probably not getting more than one cart (however, get another one sometime in the future). You can get probably get an acekard2i (since it's a cheaper one thats also really good) with a 4gb micro sd for about $30.

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the all the helpful advice
biggrin.gif
I still can't decide... and now I can't decide where to buy the carts from...

Anyways, Thanks

EDIT: I would like to know which is better: GamezWay or Gamekool?

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gacktgacktgackt said:
I'd honestly recommend you order from somewhere based in the UK. Xpertron are really great anytime I've ordered stuff with them.

£16.95 for an AK2i, it'll arrive in 2 days, free shipping. Brilliant service. Worth it.

But does it come with a MicroSD card? or is there a package with 2gb or 4gb card?

EDIT: Dude! thanks! it's cheaper here! thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o