Gaming What's better Windows tablet or laptop?

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To play what? Candy Crush? Angry birds? Portal 1? Emulators? Sorry, laptop is superior in almost every way compared to a tablet.
GOF 2, Dead Space, Assassins Creed, not to name a few. And a twice priced laptop of mine died playing GOF 2 lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But then, I'm not a big fan of controllers ;)
And I hate candy crush.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GOF 2, Dead Space, Assassins Creed, not to name a few. And a twice priced laptop of mine died playing GOF 2 lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But then, I'm not a big fan of controllers ;)
And I hate candy crush.
A laptop durability depends much on what brand bought and how do you use it. also, all that games are already available on steam, and many "exclusive" android games are either boring or ports of other platforms. (there's a few exceptions, like every good platform, but generally is that) :wink:
Also, you can aways buy a touchscreen laptop or connect your preferred controlling device.

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A laptop durability depends much on what brand bought and how do you use it. also, all that games are already available on steam, and many "exclusive" android games are either boring or ports of other platforms. (there's a few exceptions, like every good platform, but generally is that) :wink:
Also, you can aways buy a touchscreen laptop or connect your preferred controlling device.
Yeah. I bought HP Pavilion G6. I just used net and word in it. Then I tried GOF 2 and it died. Lol. And I like tablet emulators. Now we android folk have a C++ IDE!

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kinda off-topic, but I'm currently thinking about buying a Windows tablet, one of the cheap Chinese models from eBay. Does anyone know if those have enough power to run visual novels? (I'd mostly use it for playing them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo