What'd you do today that isn't important enough to start a discussion over?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wemt to check if the new Doom was cracked yet, then realized it would be a waste of time to download over 9000TB of 1080p prerendered cutscenes just to delete it all and load up Project Brutality instead.

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put hot sauce on my fries and ketchup on my wings on accident...AND LOVED IT. I thought the bottle of hot sauce was ketchup and the ketchup was hot sauce.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I randomized an Emerald rom dumped from my own cartridge, converted to cia and put it on my 2DS as a test. I'm going to put it on my N3DS. Starter options were Whismur, Seadra, and Entei! I randomized movesets and abilities, so this Entei was Hasty, Mirror Move and Vital Throw as its level 5 moveset, and the ability is Speed Boost! Meanwhile the Zigzagoon had bubblebeam, but had Truant as its ability. Sweet deal.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the story on TMZ about Michael Bay casting the "world's most loneliest dog" for his next Transformers movie. It was heartwarming, it now stands as the best thing Michael Bay's ever done. Even better than The Rock.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dog farted, and it sounded like my own gassy ones, not silent at all. I laughed. He eats a lot of chicken nuggets, and they make me gassy and the farts smell like them even. I don't think he ate nuggets today though. In fact I don't smell anything. Hmm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.