What would you do if you were immortal

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But if you loose an arm or any other members, it don't grow back, you don't have super regeneration, you are just so lucky that events don't let you die whatever you do and that's it
you could still be paralized for eternity if you fuck up but you are to lucky to end up in a situation that would kill you

Last edited by Alkéryn,

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So basically you're the Shinju-sama bitch.
No thank you.
togos-conclusion.jpg

Reactions: Alkéryn

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It come from "Yuki Yuna is a hero", available on Netflix. If you like Puella Magi: Madoka Magica, you will probably like this one too.

On topic: I would probably enclose myself learning everything this world has to learn, then probably rewrite the fundamental rule of this world.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It come from "Yuki Yuna is a hero", available on Netflix. If you like Puella Magi: Madoka Magica, you will probably like this one too.

On topic: I would probably enclose myself learning everything this world has to learn, then probably rewrite the fundamental rule of this world.
Not bad knowing that i'm a real knowledge whore xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well i will have time to think about that xD
still even if you know everything i don't know if it would allow you to rewrite universe's rules but it might be possible xP

Reactions: medoli900

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open bank accounts all over the world, make ridiculous bets with people, have a lot of kids with many, many, many women, sponsor products, break records for being in peoples wills, collect Fabergé Eggs or Pokémon cards, attain every license available, speak every language, master stringed instruments, make various works of art, adventure the unknown depths of Earth, and probably become a government guinea pig, but I'd live to see the end of everything, so whatever.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does this includes living eternally while still aging? If so I will have a terrible time after I hit old age. Guess I'll invest in anti aging or body renewal sciences.
Since event don't let to die, the only way not to is to stop agging at a time so transhumanism will allow you to stop agging in few decades

I wouldn't want to be immortal unless I was still able to die when I chose. Having to live through the end of civilisation, the destruction of the earth, the heat death of the universe etc would be a pretty horrible prospect.
Well that's fun because it have something to do with your username xD
search for "quantum immortality" or "quantum suicide"
The theory is that when you die, you are no longer coscious so your cosciousness switch to the closest parralel universe in which you didn't die
So in others point of view (from your original universe) you would be dead but from your point of view, nothing would have happen and you wouldn't be aware that you switched uniniverse unless you nearly died and know the theory

To explain it fast, the theory state that anyone who is self coscious/ have a cosciousness, is imortal in a subjective way if it happen to be true

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1