Gaming What games are you playing these days?

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing FE birthright as of late and omega ruby

tempted to buy xenoblade chronicles 3ds or SSB4 3d not sure yet which I should buy first :unsure:

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not long ago, like last month I finished Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3D), wanted to finally do it and took the challenge of a LVL1CM playthrough. I still have to beat the bosses rematches as Riku, though. It was not easy. ;-;

Right now I'm playing through Rayman3D (Rayman 2: the great escape), it's the 3ds dreamcast port. It's a shubby launch title for the 3ds, but overall it's still playable and enjoyable. I'm also playing the original ps1 version (which i now know it's gimped as hell, but didn't know this as a child and i loved that game).

EDIT: Also, been trying to beat MH4U since forever, i think i started the game on OCT 2015 and i'm still tilting my head trying to beat it, i play like once a week with a friend. So no online :P
I'm on HR G2, so not much left. But it's still really hard at this point.

Last edited by Alex658,
Reactions: Autz

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm done playing River City Ransom. So now I'm playing Castlevania on Virtual Console and I still have Ocarina of Time to beat (never finished it for various reasons) and the latest Phoenix Wright.

Zetman

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain call. I'm loving this game so much. I still didnt finish Cave story 3D, very difficult game imho. And i'm also playing Codename STEAM. then some match online on Mario tennis or smash bros

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.