Gaming What games are you playing these days?

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragon quest 7
just finished SMT 4 apoc earlier. it was good.
then going back to dq7. meh. its so annoying to play as ff1 since there isnt a faq and nobody tells you what to do

Autz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Another "game" if i can call it that, is SmileBASIC. The things i always do on SmileBASIC is to test the commands and the 3DS input arsenal (gyroscope, accelerometer, touch screen, joystick...) to see what kind of minigame i would make on it, but requires some time since you have to do everything (and when i mean everything, i mean Everything: Sprites, BG, Music, Sounds, Logic...). It goes pretty meh if you don't have the inspiration.

I was thinking to do a MGS GB port but SmileBOOM is hunting programs with copyright issues.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've just been replaying animal crossing new leaf on my 3ds. I have a few other games I'm currently progressing through but I haven't played them quite recently

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing through all the Mystery Dungeon games again, while still playing Animal Crossing New Leaf from time to time, and with a bit of Shovel Knight. :D

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Kirby Planet Robobot - Im trying to get the game 100% completed . Im at LV8 on Meta Knightmare Returns

SOON (tm) I will be playing Paper Mario : Color Splash and XY again

BigqualPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing Medabots - Metabee ver. via GBA VC injection. I suddently found this game while browsing GBA games to inject, and since i fell nostalgic about the TV series, i inject it. Pokémon with robots.

I'm playing this more than actual 3DS games, i feel that i'm wasting the 3DS capabilities :rofl:.

I am playing Pokémon on new 3ds and Mario maker on wii U

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am working desperately to finish Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS before my interest wanes. That game is just so boring, but at 60 hours in I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't finish it.

smichal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just finished Devil survivor 2 - record breaker.
Took a good 80 hours with it's extra scenario even with me rushing things near the end.

Gonna probably play SMTIV or Quantum Break,
unless I get sucked into Path of Exile again :)
(usually get back to it every few months)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-