imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Tall Alien said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
....I gave you a chance already.

I'll give you one more.....grudgingly.

QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Dez 19 2008, 09:53 AM) Right after he posted this and a few people responded he went back to being a dick, so dont hold much hope for him changing!

??? wait what??

You where being an asshole in the banning game, not playing properly and fucking it up for everyone.

The clue that you were getting on our nerves is when people were telling you to fuck off and stop being an asshole!
yaypsp.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
I knew this thread was made by you before i even clicked it
Ditto

Seems to me you care too much about what people think about you but you seem to think that posting BS is what people want, just be yourself...unless you are being yourself when you post these stupid posts then in that case I'd rather you GTFO.

EDIT: Oh you're banned already, well I'm sure you'll come back as someone else (as always), try not to fuck up this time.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesdrian said:
science said:
I knew this thread was made by you before i even clicked it
Ditto

Seems to me you care too much about what people think about you but you seem to think that posting BS is what people want, just be yourself...unless you are being yourself when you post these stupid posts then in that case I'd rather you GTFO.

EDIT: Oh you're banned already, well I'm sure you'll come back as someone else (as always), try not to fuck up this time.
Small Fry will be his name of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo