Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Seriously if you start being cool people will warm to you eventually, there was one time where people hated me more then you can imagine. But now 95% of people here think Im ok at least. Some of the people that hated me the most are my best friends here now. If you make the effort, and people see that you are genuine, people will come around to liking you in the end.

Personally I dont mind you really, and Im the last person who would throw judgement on someone over their behaviour! Just stop being a cock and we could be friends here at some point!
yaypsp.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Seriously if you start being cool people will warm to you eventually, there was one time where people hated me more then you can imagine. But now 95% of people here think Im ok at least. Some of the people that hated me the most are my best friends here now. If you make the effort, and people see that you are genuine, people will come around to liking you in the end.

Personally I dont mind you really, and Im the last person who would throw judgement on someone over their behaviour! Just stop being a cock and we could be friends here at some point!
yaypsp.gif

Quoted for truth.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you made a thread called "PIZZAOO FAILS HARD!"

*agrees with p1ngpong*

Just post constructive comments and not spam topics and you will slowly go up in win (never as much as l3sp0ng though)

tojomajojo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well seeing how i dont know you, and ill probably never meet you, also the fact that ive never read a post from you(excluding this one)

i hate you

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
As long as I can MODERATE!! you, I don't mind
tongue.gif

I got a lot complaints for you, but to be honest, there are by far more problematic members around, you're harmless, annoying at some points, but it's the EOF, most people act that way..

If you try to post around, with a bit more maturity, you could be perfectly normal member here!

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:

yaypsp.gif
but i still hate you
dry.gif

smileipb2.png

Tall Alien

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
....I gave you a chance already.

I'll give you one more.....grudgingly.

QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Dez 19 2008, 09:53 AM) Right after he posted this and a few people responded he went back to being a dick, so dont hold much hope for him changing!

??? wait what??

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think people don't like you (myself included), because when you post, you act pretty immature. Sure, it's okay to voice your opinion, but blatant insults towards others are not okay.

Just say what you want to say in a dignified way, and let it be. Don't antagonize the situation.

Have fun when you visit the EOF, but not at other peoples' expense.

If you're willing to change and stop spamming, I'll be willing to give you another shot.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo