What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I died like, 1,000 times the first time I played, but the second time I finished on my first try. Super weird how that works out.
...exact...same...story. Played for hours, failed miserably, took a break to go out with my girl, once I was back I sat down and bam! Nailed it. :ninja:
it happens to me everyday...
plaiyng a game for 3 hours without advancing, in a boss or a stage, then the next day....
i defeat/get past it in my first try
i´m pretty sure that it happens/happened to everyone here.
Same story for me with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I couldn't figure out how to get to the last boss because something wasn't working right. I didn't play it for like 6 months, came back, got to the last boss and beat it.

Just job advanced on my Evan.
I'm personally a fan of Arans. Although, I would have been fine if they kept the game with just the first four adventurer classes. They screwed up big time when they started introducing new classes every 2 months...

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought Six of the Theatrythm DLC songs :D Working on capturing my 3Ds screen without lines :/ So I can demonstrate how amazing I am at this game!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat Beyond Good & Evil today. It has its flaws, but I can definitely understand all the hype behind it.

And now to wait for the sequel...

Reactions: 2 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I knocked out another level in Mutant Mudds. Haven't done much besides that since I've been cleaning my room and getting ready to move all day.

I also checked everything with new notifications on my 3DS (SwapNote, Nintendo Zone, Nintendo Video, Kid Icarus: Uprising) because the little blue indicators on the home screen were bothering me all OCD-like. But I'm not sure that counts. :P

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...