What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Expanded my yard in Neko Atsume (^ω^)

5f1053cd57b71d3c90a69653a6f48ed6.jpg

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just beat the Rat Race on Battletoads for the first time. That third rat seemed like impossible but finally managed it by hitting him and making him run the opposite direction. still unable to make a full run on cliff level. I may need a better controller for this.lol

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Made some more progress on Battletoads for the nes, on a dry run meaning no cheats\warps\savestates I've made it to the end of clinger winger "level 11" just now made it to the boss of that level on my last continue\last life.lol he killed me. but thats as far as I've made it. Right now I'm playing the game on a Emu for the Wiiu\vwii but am either getting a physical copy or a everdrive so I can play on a legit nes. Once I do that it should be easier, cause the controls on the Emu using a wiimote or classic controller are crap especially on the later levels. I went through all my lives and a continue just on level 11.

edit: So close :) Just made it to the last set of platforms on level12 just before the last boss. Don't like much beating the game. On my next playthrough I made it to the Dark Queen(last boss) with a continue left but just couldn't do it:angry:. Really hoping to finish this game so I can put it to rest. I'll have it beat soon

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got to the forged in Fallout 4. Was way too depleted of health items to beat them but the game glitched and was able to leave the cutscene so now I'm gonna go pick up some stimpaks and power armor

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just got around to finally beating Battletoads for the Nes using no cheats or warps. My first playthrough this morning was my best so far, I made it all the way to the Dark Queen without using a single continue. I even managed to beat the 3rd rat on the rat race on my second try. After making it to the dark queen, I ended up going through 2 continues. On my third try though, I managed to defeat her. So now I can finally put this game to rest. I'd say this is probably one of the toughest games I've ever beat.
Not sure what I wanna try beating next, I'm thinking either MegaMan4 or little Nemo and Shatterhand. But i'm not going to attempt another game until I get a everdrive.

zg0r5ubs27spngazg.jpg

nhedp0kh3d9uq98zg.jpg

6l9dcd1l4zau8aazg.jpg

j91mpzt04t5ukh3zg.jpg

fmc3ummi59fcg0azg.jpg

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Got all endings of 999, for the 3rd time or so.
Only this time on an actual copy of the game.
So glad to have this gem in my collection now. It's impossible to find around here.

Reactions: Lycan911

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finished watching the walkthrough of Corpse Party: Blood Drive. Damn that ending ;-;

(even though it wasn't me who played it, I guess it still counts as a gaming accomplishment lol)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finished Transformers Devastation. Only about 5 hours, but what a great 5 hours. Well worth the £12.60 it cost.

Shame it's locked at 60fps though :(. It's not very demanding so would have been even better at 120fps + strobing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1