PS1/2 What cd's are best for backup ps1 games?

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
for cds, am I good with 700mb or do I need 800mb like some dreamcast games? I read a forum I googled saying the Taiyo Yuden/JVC cd-r are the best one's to get. That should be more then enough. Wonder if the dvd-r the same brand are just as good for burning games.
I just bought a MM3 psone with scart luma cables. Hope it's good. I did a bit of googling and searched a bit and the chip I got is a stealth chip which I need, and I may need to patch some of the games I have. Seems ok to me. Maybe.
I bought policnont and riped it, patched it. Works in the emulator. Just for this.

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Went digging throu google about what cd's to get. Some say get the Taiyo Yunden and the poster linked to some CNC Taiyo Yunden brand. then another poster said that CNC brand are no good. I am so confused. The JVC are pressed by Taiyo Yunden an I think the sony's are also.
They pretty much said that Verb AZO, Taiyo Yunden and JVC are the one's to get for the best results. I think I can check the manufacture where it was made in imgburn but id have to buy the cd's first and im planning getting a 100 pack or something so I don't want to get alot of bad one's.
I emailed the guy I got the psone from and they said that any branded cd's should be fine.
I found this usfull site. wondering if there correct.
http://consolecopyworld.com/psx/psx_cdr_media.shtml

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay