Gaming Well, the PSP is screwed (Soul Calibur Related)

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I heard this game has no online
frown.gif

So much for a amazing online fighting game

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a PSP-2004 Slim and I'm actually not getting a 8xxx error, I'm getting 4021, I feel special.
cool.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sakax said:
dgwillia said:
Well, Soul Calibur has been leaked, and its 5.55 OFW......and to top it off, Dark Alex closed down his site today......man the PSP is screwed.... T.T (Dont want to wait 1 month and 6 days to play Soul Calibur.....)

drama whore. dark-alex has not left the scene. they just closed the forum. his wiki is still active and notice the latest post

http://alek.dark-alex.org/pspwiki/index.ph...ommunity_Portal

QUOTE08-26-2009 - The forums has been closed due to expenses. The rest of the network is still in business as well as Dark-Alex and the rest of M33.

Yeah.....if you had been more busy not being so full of yourself, you would have noticed this topic was made 3+ days before that was even announced. And that i made another topic when the Site came back up

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EVEN MOER GOOD NEWS!
Soul Calibur (EUR) is apparently possibly playable on certain Slims with M33 and Gen A/B.
It apparently involves turning on the first 2 options in Advanced/Config (The .Bin option, and the Module one), and when you start your game, leave the name as default (765player or something), AND DONT SAVE (Its the only downside, you cant save), and you should be able to play (Depends on your motherboard, and some other factors, works for some people, doesnt work for others, i still personally get error 0101, but it works for my friend)

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dgwillia said:
EVEN MOER GOOD NEWS!
Soul Calibur (EUR) is apparently possibly playable on certain Slims with M33 and Gen A/B.
It apparently involves turning on the first 2 options in Advanced/Config (The .Bin option, and the Module one), and when you start your game, leave the name as default (765player or something), AND DONT SAVE (Its the only downside, you cant save), and you should be able to play (Depends on your motherboard, and some other factors, works for some people, doesnt work for others, i still personally get error 0101, but it works for my friend)
Has this been confirmed working on psp 1000s?

terryforever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
yup.
is work perfectly wit PSP1000,
is just for PSP2000 cant save only. n some problem for 2000 also.
3000 not sure.
i heard it from other forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated