Hacking Well, I guess this is over now...

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
1)
wiiu is "dead" means that Nintendo and third parties are leaving the console.
news is that Wiiu will stop to be manufactured next year (fiscal) .
No third party when NX is out will ever take in consideration making a game for both NX and Wiiu (barely we will get the NX version of a third party game... :( ) , people here must take a bit of reality.
2)
I can't imagine hackers here crying in the corner for some users whining for the iosu hack...that's cannot be the reason for them to avoid scene releasing...
people that read forums are supposed to have some kind of knowledge about how people can be rude on the internet...if you can stand rude words over the internet maybe you should avoid using any social network from forums to chat to twitter ... again take a bit of reality, people are not all kind and sincere ... in the end even 6 years old kids playing on COD know how to deal with rude people... ;)
3)
people acting like beggars are only fooling themselves ... the scene is different form the past, new consoles are way more difficult to hack, obbligatory online for games will be the final nail in the coffin, reason is not hackers have no skill to beat them, but they have not the resources to battle with a constant obbligatory firmware upgrades and online verification that will be forced even into singleplayer games in the future.
Again a bit of reality , the same homebrew output of the wii scene will not be back ...

only way for nintendo to continue output on wiiu is wiiu Os being upgraded to NX Os...
you have then a ps4 and a ps4.5 and wiiunx and nx , incremental consoles ...same os different hardware.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
God i hate it when everybody started to call Nintendo Ninty. Who the hell even came up with that idiotic name. Is it so hard to type a few extra letters "NINTENDO". Gosh i guess it is

Last edited by kumikochan,
Reactions: D-Jay

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the wii only got amazing homebrew until the wiiu was released once the wiiu was released all the wii got was retroarch and mgba afaik.

WangSolo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Why does everyone feel entitled ive had the iosu exploit for 2 days now...you just need to have understanding its of no use to most of you im developing somthing big for the wii u nothing to do with piracy i have showed the right people the poc and in turn got the tools i needed

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, the NX will be out by the end of 2016 and the Wii U is almost dead... So who is really still waiting for a real Wii U hack here ?

No, Nintendo didn't say it will be out by the end of 2016 but we can only hope. For now, yes, Wii U is almost dead and I do not care about Wii U, really. I hope that NX will have 100 percent 3rd party supporting this time. :)

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why does everyone feel entitled ive had the iosu exploit for 2 days now...you just need to have understanding its of no use to most of you im developing somthing big for the wii u nothing to do with piracy i have showed the right people the poc and in turn got the tools i needed

What's the point in creating something big for IOSU if nobody can ever use it?

Seems pointless you going to all that effort if IOSU will never be released and nobody can ever use your work lol ..

Also I think most of this forum understands the IOSU exploit is no use to most of us. The thing that people are pissed at is that IOSU is not available to all developers. This is slowing down homebrew progress, although the average user can't do much developers can but not all of them have the opportunity.

Last edited by kaotik2k,
D

Deleted User

iOS U will never be released because it was all a hoax.
Oh my god, would you please stop saying that!! IOSU exploits exist, they're being developed (again), and you will be bound to get them at least by the end of the year or so.
Just wait and move on to another hacking scene.

Reactions: Fatih120

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are so upset, learn how to hack the wii u yourself and hand out exploits to everyone.
Or, the devs hogging exploits and bragging about them could release them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That news story you heard was false.
No, it was true. You seriously expect Nintendo to publicly confirm Wii U's death? If they did that, sales would plummet and people would be skeptical about any new consoles coming from Nintendo.

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
even in the case wiiu will last until 2017 it's clear to all gamers here that there will nothing to play on it, no third party, no indie,even nintendo has anything showed in development for 2017.
zelda U then nothing ... nihil ... nisba ...
and scene is gone too ... no interest, no care, no resources, no people interested even in piracy for the wiiu...
why people here still believe?
tell me on what you base your faith...sincere question.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm sure you have the IOSU exploit. How callous of us. Proof?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Months and months and months ago when we first heard about NX, didn't Nintendo originally say that they were going to release a system alongside the 3DS and WiiU, not to replace it? When did that all change?

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Months and months and months ago when we first heard about NX, didn't Nintendo originally say that they were going to release a system alongside the 3DS and WiiU, not to replace it? When did that all change?

wiiu is not gba...
once the NX (aka ds ) is out nobody will make games for wiiu ...even Nintendo.

can you name 10 games for wiiu in 2017 ?

edit:
for example 2017 for ps4:

Games Confirmed for Release in 2017:

Game – Platform(s) – Release Date

Call of Cthulhu (TBA)

Full Throttle Remastered (PS4, PS Vita)

Hitman (PS4 – Retail) – January 2017

Insurgency: Sandstorm (PS4)

Knights & Bikes (PS4) – April 2017

Lords of the Fallen 2 (TBA)

Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4) – Q1 2017

Overkill’s The Walking Dead (PS4 – Retail & PSN) – Second Half of 2017

Overload (PS4) – March 2017

Shenmue 3 (PS4) – December 2017

The Church in the Darkness (PS4) – Early 2017

The Pillars of the Earth (TBA)

The Surge (PS4)

To Azimuth (PS4) – Q1 2017

Vampyr (PS4)

Yakuza 0 (PS4 – Retail & PSN) – Early 2017

Last edited by nintendarium,
Reactions: Daba411

GinBunBun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love to watch the apologies flood in as the trolls now finally realize that they are actually fucked, and it is too late to apologize, the damage has been done. They chased away the only hope they had lol.

I am not saying that I am against IOSU release, but after seeing the way this site treated the devs, I can't help but get great satisfaction in the way the devs dealt with it. You get nothing.
I am no troll. I am a patient person. I don't mind waiting for stuff to be released. I apologized on here because every time someone would make some shit post or stupid thread like this I would get so upset about it and rant to my hearts content. That doesn't solve anything. It still upsets me quite a bit to see people come in here waste every ones time with this nonsense. The point is don't lump me in with those trolls.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

GaM3r2Xtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer the original question, I'm still waiting in order to see some, hopefully, cool mods for smash 4. I don't know if it will blow up as much as what brawl did, but I could see some unique characters and stages come its way. Heck, maybe someone will find a way to allow all current stages in an 8 player smash.

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I am no troll. I am a patient person. I don't mind waiting for stuff to be released. I apologized on here because every time someone would make some shit post or stupid thread like this I would get so upset about it and rant to my hearts content. That doesn't solve anything. It still upsets me quite a bit to see people come in here waste every ones time with this nonsense. The point is don't lump me in with those trolls.
excusatio non petita accusatio manifesta
you should have not answer him... he was trolling ... ;)

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, the NX will be out by the end of 2016 and the Wii U is almost dead... So who is really still waiting for a real Wii U hack here ?

The NX hasn't even been formally announced yet and "NX" is not even necessarily the final name of the console. I seriously doubt it would come until late 2017 or 2018. The Wii (released in Nov. 2006) was called the Revolution until April 2006 and it was announced at the E3 in 2005, iirc. I know everything about it was pretty much well known while I was in college in 05-06.

Anyway... It's a damn shame that Nintendo is abandoning the Wii U without a bunch of good games, but that doesn't mean the community can't take advantage of the technology to make a cool cfw for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Two of these half the price Seagate Barracuda Pro 12TB Internal Hard Drive Performance HDD – 3.5...