Hacking Well, I guess this is over now...

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the Wii U is almost dead

That news story you heard was false. Nintendo will NOT be ceasing production. The new leadership has decided on new business objectives which deviate from previous business objectives. You will see Nintendo as strong as ever.

BlumCoLe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How stupid a "gamer" (you are not actualy a gamer/fan, hm?) must be, to claim that a console is dead?
A console cannot die.

And if you mean, that the scene dies ...bullshit, look at the e.g. playstation history.

Sorry for the hard words.
It's very sad when SOMEONE (who is QueenKong?) say "it's the end".
And unfortunatly, there are so many others which accord credibility to you.

Last edited by BlumCoLe,

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QueenKong and FirstLady claim, with all of their "videogaming experience" that they can determine the lifecycle of Nintendo's consoles and games. They must be experts.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
be9.jpg

dya know ive spent the last 20 mins reporting spambot posts and users (legitimate ones) maybe it should be these posts that are reported more often..

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. The WiiU is NOT dead.
2. The NX is NOT out.
3. There are NO news about the NX out.
4. EVERYONE here cares about the WiiU homebrew, be it 5.3.2, 5.4.0 or 5.5.x versions. Yes, even you, pieces of shit, who won't stop creating pointless threads DO CARE too.
5. You didn't code anything - you don't deserve to be mad. Need homebrew/IOSU/Kernel access - make it

/thread

GinBunBun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. The WiiU is NOT dead.
2. The NX is NOT out.
4. EVERYONE here cares about the WiiU homebrew, be it 5.3.2, 5.4.0 or 5.5.x versions. Yes, even you, pieces of shit, who won't stop creating pointless threads DO CARE too.
5. You didn't code anything - you don't deserve to be mad. Need homebrew/IOSU/Kernel access - make it

/thread
Couldn't have said it better my self. Nicely put.

Reactions: XtremeHacker

FirstLady

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. The WiiU is NOT dead.
2. The NX is NOT out.

/thread

Just... LOL... Why you shouting?

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
You didn't code anything - you don't deserve to be mad. Need homebrew/IOSU/Kernel access - make it
This does not make any sense. Coding and finding exploits are completely different things.

And I completely disagree with those "need more time to implement", "you don't deserve" and other stuff. One does not need to implement all stuff by himself. We're a community here and having the theory behind the exploit is everything we need. Imagine how the programming/it would look like if all documentation/tools, that are not making any profit, would have been kept private.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does not make any sense. Coding and finding exploits are completely different things.

And I completely disagree with those "need more time to implement", "you don't deserve" and other stuff. One does not need to implement all stuff by himself. We're a community here and having the theory behind the exploit is everything we need. Imagine how the programming/it would look like if all documentation/tools, that are not making any profit, would have been kept private.
I'm entitled! The world owes me everything. I want my free health care, college and my wii u exploit dammit! My parents were progressive and spineless so they gave me everything I ever wanted now why can't you do the same?!

You owe me because you dared to open your mouth on the projects that you're working on!

You owe me because I bought a Wii U.

You owe me because I exist!

Last edited by Kafluke,

ihateu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got bitched at before for being too harsh but you know what? THIS IS THE EXACT REASON I GET PISSED OFF! People keep fucking making these stupid ass threads. It helps no one. All it does is give the mods stupid shit they have to deal with by deleting yet another one of these fucking things. Oh and I'm sure they aren't happy about it either having to swoop in every time some asshole decides to go hey let's make a thread saying welp the homebrew scene for the wii U is dead. Might as well waste everyone's time. This shit needs to stop. If you truly feel the scene is dead more power too you just don't come in here make another thread saying so. For one nothing is over until it's truly over. Not to mention this forum is supposed to be used for help, talking about progress with an exploit, maybe some homebrew releases NOT THIS. You wanna go vent your frustration or bitch about useless bullshit go somewhere else this isn't the place. Before I end this feel free to call me out I don't fucking care. Yes I'm an angry asshole on the internet wooo points for originality I know but come on people.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok I wanna say one more thing. If you look at my comment history most of them are angry rants. I would totally contribute more to this forum if I actually had the no how and the expertise to do so. I am not a programmer, hacker, or developer in any since of the word. I am a regular mediocre person who hasn't had an account here long but have been going to gbatemp for years for reading tutorials about the original wii's homebrew such as wiiflow, nintendont, emulators you name it. I love this forum a lot. There are a lot of cool and helpful people here. A lot of great developers behind the scenes who give us great things to enjoy with our consoles. When I first made my account I thought id maybe interact with the community more or I don't know maybe give what little insight I have through trial and error with things. But all I've seen since I made this account is a staggering amount of useless crap show up in regards to the well being or state of the wii u and it's homebrew scene. It upsets me quite a bit. I get too passionate about things I like as well as forums I like to go to and enjoy. I apologize for being so angry on this forum. It doesn't help anyone or change anything. From now on I'm not going to rant like that anymore. I'll leave the other comment up as a reminder to not do that again. Anyway you can ignore this if you wish that's fine. This is just the views of someone who doesn't matter in the grand scheme of this forum. I hope you all have a good night.

I love to watch the apologies flood in as the trolls now finally realize that they are actually fucked, and it is too late to apologize, the damage has been done. They chased away the only hope they had lol.

I am not saying that I am against IOSU release, but after seeing the way this site treated the devs, I can't help but get great satisfaction in the way the devs dealt with it. You get nothing.

Last edited by ihateu3,

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm entitled! The world owes me everything. I want my free health care, college and my wii u exploit dammit! My parents were progressive and spineless so they gave me everything I ever wanted now why can't you do the same?!
So let's make wikipedia commercial. Let's patent all standards and make people pay for using them. Let's make people pay for every free tool that currently exists.
Your words would make sense if devs plan to make any profit out of this. But they don't, so what's the point?

ihateu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let's make wikipedia commercial. Let's patent all standards and make people pay for using them. Let's make people pay for every free tool that currently exists.
Your words would make sense if devs plan to make any profit out of this. But they don't, so what's the point?

Profit??? That makes no sense.

Just because I make something cool, does not give you right to have it aswell. I don't have to profit off my cool shit, maybe I just want it for me and my friends. You have no right to it at all.

And if you want to be a dick about it, well I can be a dick right back.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This logic is a fallacy. Just because somebody doesn't charge you for something doesn't entitle you to their work. Do you expect me to forever support you with updates and patches if I release something for free? That's a dick move!

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
And if you want to be a dick about it, well I can be a dick right back.
Calm down. There are no threads were i'm begging for iosu or demanding something.
I (as a developer myself) just explained my thoughts that I do not understand such moves. I really do not understand point in keeping something private just to be in some "elite circle" (yes, I see this like this, since I don't see any other reasons for this). I didn't want to say that they HAVE to share it. I'm just a little bit dissapointed that the hacking scene works this way. Though I'm very thankful for the espresso kernel access released and all the tools that are already out.
I didn't mean to offend anyone. Maybe I'm just too used to open-source stuff and products made by community vs one-man-army development.

Last edited by andriy921,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro