mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supagusti said:
AlexDP said:
afif95 said:
Can anyone tell me if it supports DVD Drive -> Drive?
No, sorry. This tool doesnt support DVD-> WBFS, and I'm not really sure it will in the foreseeable future unless someone develops it once I release the source (next few days). I understand this tool does have that feature though: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149624

I think you'll do better in ripping the dvd on your Wii, cause ripping the dvd on your pc requires an special dvd drive (with special firmware on it) and lasts about 2 hours for an dvd.....

Not for back ups. They can be ripped from any dvd drive. I use image burn for ripping my back up discs. Works great.

AlexDP

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So just to let you guys know, I've replaced the file on CodePlex with a fixed one, so re-download it for the following fixes:
-All games regions were incorrectly being detected as NTSC on the right-hand list
-Games with “:” in the name were failing during batch extract operations.
-Fixed an issue with dragging and dropping folders not detecting RAR files inside the folder and only detecting ISO files.
-Incorrect estimated sizes for some games.
(If any other WBFS tools out there are having this issue, please let the author know that theres a bug in libwbfs here:
in wbfs_estimate_disc:
return tot * ((p->wbfs_sec_sz / p->hd_sec_sz) * 512);
it should be
return tot * (((p->wbfs_sec_sz*1.0) / p->hd_sec_sz) * 512);
and you should be returning a float, so fix the method's signature.
)

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thanks, AlexDP.
Works even nicer than 2.2
biggrin.gif

AlexDP

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry, It seems that in fixing the batch extraction issue for games with “:” in their names, I introduced a new, minor bug. When you extract a single game, the filename is incorrect.

I’ve replaced the CodePlex download again with a fixed version. No need to get it if your not too bothered with the extracted filenames being wrong.

Harry Potthead

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi AlexDP, is it possible to copy from DVD-R (no Original) to WBFS? This would be nice, so I can put my DVD-R's to my WBFS - HD without using my Wii
wink.gif

crivalen

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
supagusti said:
AlexDP said:
afif95 said:
Can anyone tell me if it supports DVD Drive -> Drive?
No, sorry. This tool doesnt support DVD-> WBFS, and I'm not really sure it will in the foreseeable future unless someone develops it once I release the source (next few days). I understand this tool does have that feature though: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149624

I think you'll do better in ripping the dvd on your Wii, cause ripping the dvd on your pc requires an special dvd drive (with special firmware on it) and lasts about 2 hours for an dvd.....

Not true! or better not true for games already backed up on DVD-R
I did successfully test this tool (originally in chinese and translated no too good):
http://www.wiigen.fr/index.php?option=com_...down&id=840 (web page in french)

See ya

PS: in any case THANK YOU AlexDP for you more than good WBFS manager. Miss only few feature to be perfect!!!
I would like to make a statue of you and Waninkoko and put those in a square here in Rome!!!! ;-)))

gasman4866

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using WBFS Manager 2.5 and it really enhances the use of usb loader to the maximum potental, I love it. I see that it is supposed to downloaded all covers to the My Documents\WBFS Manager Covers directory. I loaded some .iso's on to my drive and if I roll over them with my mouse I see the cover but they dont automatically save to the above directory. I looked around the app and cant find a solution. Can any one help? If im dreaming about how this should work then does anyone know were WBFS Manager 2.5 downloads the covers from it seems to be able to find covers for anything. Thanks

EDIT: Figured it out.

ginosis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ AlexDP

Hi :-),

can you add a DEFRAG fonction to your loader because my games are very long to load!!!!

More games = more time to load!! :-(

EX: Button 2 to defrag hard disk WITH progress bar or % , it's just an idea

THANKS

ginosis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up