wavebird with mayflash adatper? anyone got experience with these?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone have any experience with a wavebird controller, whats the input latency like, I managed to pick a wavebird up for £10 (offical one) and instantly just went and bought the only adapter by name that i know of other than the offiical one since they retail for far too much to play like 3 gamecube games on my wii u. not planning on playing anything too intensive, other than skies of arcadia, MKDD maybe, F zero will be a major test i think.

Also does this work if i have nintendont injects? as I just thought ill be launching from the main menu injects.

Zeox-gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
anyone have any experience with a wavebird controller, whats the input latency like, I managed to pick a wavebird up for £10 (offical one) and instantly just went and bought the only adapter by name that i know of other than the offiical one since they retail for far too much to play like 3 gamecube games on my wii u. not planning on playing anything too intensive, other than skies of arcadia, MKDD maybe, F zero will be a major test i think.

Also does this work if i have nintendont injects? as I just thought ill be launching from the main menu injects.
I don't remember if it's the myflash brand but I remember that I tested it and it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??