Misc Wario Diy Friend Code exchange

Onizuka101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I added every one but I dont get why i cant see you... is anyone else usingi acekard 2i with lates firmware? can anyone use the friend boxes?

Onizuka101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the only person i cass see right now is michael. just to let you all know the first themes contest is out on ninsoft store. the theme is machines! you have 14 days 10 hours left to enter a game. I already entered mine! the winner gets his game posted in ninsoft store!

WDSnav91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,
Here is my name and Friend Code:
Name: WDSnav
Friend Code: 1291 0645 4382

I just would like to ask anyone who adds me to please send me a Private Message on this forum with your details so I know who has added me. Thanks!

bowbowhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BB
4039-8420-0776

Just finished a Phoenix Wright game. If anyone has any PW music composed, tell me! I want to add it to my game for authenticity.

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
After doing the whole Dojo thing, I'd have to say that coding in C++ might be easier to get complex games
tongue.gif
I mean, it's really difficult just making a simple MegaMan Battle Network stage going! I have the graphics and everything, but moving around requires using a lot of random useless switches
tongue.gif

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, this is a rather lazy thread and half the people I added from here either have not connected, or uploaded anything. I'll start deleting people that don't add me back or whatever is causing it lol.

Onizuka101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i can see 2 ppl now michael and golipi... omg golipi your comic books are so good! how can u be drawing like that on ds lol mine compared look horrible graz!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...