Misc Wario Diy Friend Code exchange

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far I've registered everyone in this list (34 people) and only 9 of you are showing up as connected to my account. Can everyone who's been adding people make sure that I'm in your list... pretty please?
yaywii.gif

Achilles: 0260 2628 2437

I may need to start deleting folks from my list if they don't show up in the next couple days... (gonna run out of slots)

The people who ARE showing up as connected are the following:

tangelom
Klarkykat
HaloBenis
dan80315
Stativego
Covarr
mezut360
Darthshade
Arkanell

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
Added the latest ones and I already have you added Achilles.
I just went online and you don't appear 'green' to me either. Try connecting again
unsure.gif
I just popped online and am still online now and you're still not 'green'. WTF?
hate2.gif

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
Achilles said:
Killermech said:
Added the latest ones and I already have you added Achilles.
I just went online and you don't appear 'green' to me either. Try connecting again
unsure.gif
I just popped online and am still online now and you're still not 'green'. WTF?
hate2.gif

It shows you green on mine now
wacko.gif
And you're green now too... wait a minute... does this mean that in order to link up people have to be online at the same time the first time? That ROYALLY sucks.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Achilles said:
And you're green now too... wait a minute... does this mean that in order to link up people have to be online at the same time the first time? That ROYALLY sucks.

I think you just need to go online once after registering their FC and the other one that registers you afterwards, will see you green once he goes online. At least that's how it has been working for me so far.. you being the only exception
yay.gif

cspanick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason everyone is showing up as a question mark on my end. Actually Gar and Achilles just turned green.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Metal Overlord said:
The Viztard said:
Metal Overlord said:
I'm online now if you want to view my crate.

Cameron: 2579 5451 2397
ah sorry dude, i guess you were offline when i checked just now...lolz, was afk for a bit...my bad
frown.gif
Don't worry about it pal. I'm online now
alright cool...dude, now i feel bad, i have like one crap game while you have like kickass ones...
cry.gif

blinkingangels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added everyone.
mines: Jacob 3825-0893-5312

I made a "Catch the water in the bucket game" (with left, right, and stop button controls) as my first. The AI works and everything, but there's a problem with the water doing a "splash" animation, and I had to a round-about away to get it to work, and doing that limited my animations for my bucket.

angel_link

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
added everyone

My name "Angel" and : 4941 7849 3194

I made a windows game where you need to format C:(yes ,I know that its extrange) and a mario game where you need touch the fire to win (and yes, its extrange, but that was only practice games)

Onizuka101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello every one! just got the game and made only one! but more coming! please add me and lets share games!

Alex: 1892 3576 6512

edit: just added everyone! only 4 slots left Oo that was a lot! add me ppl so you show up! Ill start clearing slots in a couple of days!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a tool out there that'll let us export games and mangas and all that stuff including image importing.
It would be awesome if we could make a simple GBAtemp Microgame repository for everyone to dump games onto.
Though would need taging for differnt genres and adult style games. (you know theres tons out there)

Something like an Image posting board with custom tags would be awesome.

For now I'll throw up my Japanese Friend Code and throw my exports into a small page linked in my sig later.
PM me if you want to sample my wares and I'll add ya for the transfer.
I wouldn't call them all that good, but they might be a tad interesting.
Attempted to make a Ship VS boss shooter.... I forget if I finished it though.

Made in Ore code: 2493 1342 9634 (Will be tossed once I move to a US version save and host my wares online individualy.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol