Hacking Want Cubic Ninja for free? Be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i would like a copy, though i would be able to find one myself, im usually pretty resourceful, but damn this thing takes the piss.....PS i wouldn't be able to use one of these ones anyway as i dont have a US system, so dont consider this an entry :P

i have a gateway anyway but i wanted one as a backup as i plan to get a new 3ds and we still don't exactly how/if gateway will work on them.....guess it can wait till the mad rush has dies down and the scalpers are trying to shift them again

EDIT oh and GorTesK would get my vote, but do you have? a US 3DS i assume they are US region right?

nah, I don't need a copy, got my Gateway 3DS and am living in Europe anyway, IF people really think, I would deserve a copy, I would then request it to be given to you rather than me, you helped alot with the Theme Pack Project ;-)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
if people want stories of niceness i did do the hardware mod for smealum for free(well just the return postage costs) :P....but still a US version isn't any good for me so it should go to someone who can use it :)

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still find all that weird, doing great things to get a free game, which will be used to hack. We all know this homebrew will be used in near future to play pirated games, which is dishonest to Nintendo and illegal, it's kinda funny in some way. :P

I have no idea who would deserve it actually, maybe you should just extend the duration of the votes

NNV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I let classmates in nursing school practice procedures on me (like changing wound dressings, drawing blood, etc) since we have to practice on one another and be checked off by an instructor before we go poke real patients. I've already been checked off so I've just been helping others. Does that count? :P

Edit: Sorry I should have read the entire thread. My vote goes to fadeyt cause shoveling snow sucks. :yay:

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give my vote to inuuto for the 3ds anime website and because he wants to be a homebrew developer like me.
I would also give a vote to neodraven even though I know hes giving them out for doing this, I think hes awesome

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give my vote to inuuto for the 3ds anime website and because he wants to be a homebrew developer like me.
I would also give a vote to neodraven even though I know hes giving them out for doing this, I think hes awesome
If there was a way for me to not be involved in this at all, and to have done this completely anonymously, that is what I would have done. The sole and only reason I wanted to do this was because I know that people are getting ripped off left and right by other greedy people on the internet, and I thought that maybe together we could offset that and prove that there ARE good people out there.

Gamers tend to be a little bit more awesome than non-gamers. This is one small chance to prove that, even if it requires blatant bribery.

Reactions: fadeyt

rayword45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i would participate but im from mexico and i don´t have money for shipping it LOL

lol here in mexico are like 28 dollars

Oh! and my house is falling apart:cry:
Really

Attachments

• 10501721_726324814120903_8990529091890288768_n.jpg
    10501721_726324814120903_8990529091890288768_n.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 169

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh and today I helped an old man to get his cellphone in French, it was a pain because it was in a language I totally don't know.
(How come that it does not count? :lol: )

kargath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went out to an early thanksgiving lunch with my friends today and used a $100 gift card I won recently to pay for everyone without them knowing. Not sure if that totally counts since I also ate lunch, but I'll leave that up to you guys I guess.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feed people who are Hungary and me my self i don't have a lot of money but if any one is needing something to drank i give them my last pop. I always put others before my self. I help out others if I have the money or in some other way. If some one is picking on some one because they disabled (happens a lot in my town) I am fast at coming to the rescue and to help them out and stop what ever is happening before it gets worse

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I nominate myself because I'll host the exploit file on my website for everyone to download and if you give me a copy of the game then I can give it to my nephew. He is the only other relative who has a 3DS and plays multiplayer games with me. I also bought him a few eshop 3DS games and an R4 Gold so he would play his 3DS more often. A copy of Cubic Ninja will help me get him into the homebrew scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?