Gaming Waiting on 3DS XL to get in the mail, what's da way - Digital Games or Hard Copies?

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know what i'm talking about & its not club nintendo if the games aren't tied to Nintendo Network then explain this on my WiiU I have 2 accounts & forgot the password to one of them I decided to delete it because there was no way to get a password reset due to the email having a slight error when I was about to hit delete account & I qoute it said " If I deleted the account I will lose all content asociated with the account so I didn't delete the account. I've said it before i'll say it again any & all content on a system wether it be a 2/3/DS or WiiU its connected to your Nintendo Network account not the system.
I never said that content wasn't locked to nnid.
I said that nnid is locked to the SYSTEM.
The point being that you can't use the same nnid on 2 separate 3ds. Which is exactly what ninty says on their website. If you don't like it then go take it up with ninty.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninty MAY help you. Or they can be a bitch and demand proof of ownership. Or require a police report saying that your 3ds is stolen. This is by no means a sure method and may take excessive time and effort. Point is, they have no real obligation to transfer it for you and if they actually did then you should thank your lucky stars. I'll admit it's a possibility though.

Police report? I told them I sold my old 3DS and did a system restore. I even told them it was already in the post, but I had the serial numbers from looking them up on Club Nintendo and had to prove it was me by having credit card numbers and a list of purchased games ready.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said that content wasn't locked to nnid.
I said that nnid is locked to the SYSTEM.
The point being that you can't use the same nnid on 2 separate 3ds. Which is exactly what ninty says on their website. If you don't like it then go take it up with ninty.

I did it all I had to do was use the guest NNID from my WiiU on 1 3DS then enter my main id on the other 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...