Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Thanks to SpaceJump and IronMask for sending it...the App has many bugs, but I still like it.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not..I always get different errors...Also, the first Channel that I created was 80% Ok, Icon and Logo was injected, Banner not...(have now a blue-thing there, looks like an Apple-Wallpaper...)

Anyways, after you fixed this bugs, I know this will be kick-ass...

BTW: I'm on Vista, and always run as Administrator...maybe therefore it won't work...

kakarotto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've this same errors

QUOTE said:
the App has many bugs, but I still like it.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not..I always get different errors...Also, the first Channel that I created was 80% Ok, Icon and Logo was injected, Banner not...(have now a blue-thing there, looks like an Apple-Wallpaper...)

can't create a wad

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
So, tested it on Windows XP and...runs fawlessly!!! No Errors!!!

Great App
grog.gif

A252

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's more easy upload the 0.9 version without the common key. Anyone have 0.9 version?

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lol i have vista and i dont have the o.9 (anyone send it !) i still have the 0.7 and it works great on vista ...

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
QUOTE said:
Great work! Hope this goes further.

PM me if you need the .9 (Latest w/ common-key) I am not repacking it...

Sorry I just woke up.

Plus if I do repack it... it may not work. Especially if it messes w/ the registry I may forget something that I shouldn't.

PM, IronMask...we can't upload it again, because we would have to modify the Installer...this would be too hard..PM IronMask for the Link.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Time for Bug Reports:

BUG REPORT
---Run-time Error "9"---
---Yes, always---
[[ Run-time Error "9": Subscript out of range , happens with U8 extractor. Using Vista Service Pack 1, App runs with Administrator-Rights and XP Service Pack 2-Compability]]

BUG REPORT
---Random Crashes---
---After one sucess---
[[ Windows XP, after one sucessfully build, App gives random Errors when a second try is started. After a reboot, App works fawlessly ]]

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hmm on vista i get Runtime error 76 cannot find path even if i run it in xp compability and as administrator :/

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I go to sleep and look what happens!

People: DO NOT USE ANY OTHER VERSION WITHOUT THE INSTALLER. JUST DONT. IT WILL NOT WORK RIGHT (ESPECIALLY THE BETA IS TERRIBLE).

New download will be posted in a few minutes once I make a new installer. For now, i believe the download link you can still get from WiiSO.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icefireicefire said:
I go to sleep and look what happens!

People: DO NOT USE ANY OTHER VERSION WITHOUT THE INSTALLER. JUST DONT. IT WILL NOT WORK RIGHT (ESPECIALLY THE BETA IS TERRIBLE).

New download will be posted in a few minutes once I make a new installer. For now, i believe the download link you can still get from WiiSO.

Thanks icefire - i was only trying to help out the people looking for this since the link was removed - i basically took the files the installer put into the system and zipped them and re-uploaded without the common-key ... you should take the makekey.exe file and put that in there instead so that it doesnt get removed again - i have no problems hosting a file for you if you want a direct download instead of the mediafire links ... sorry if i caused any issues by doing this.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
There's no link cause there was the common-key.bin with it. Can some one upload the lastest version without the common-key.bin please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work