tongue.gif

my wd 1tb drive is supported too

ndtemple417

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found a bug when i tried to install a vc game i couldn't in my games folder always got error -1 but when i put the wad in just ther root folder wad it installed fine an its only virtual console im on 4.0 if it helps you but still awesome proggy

Wiinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ndtemple417 said:
found a bug when i tried to install a vc game i couldn't in my games folder always got error -1 but when i put the wad in just ther root folder wad it installed fine an its only virtual console im on 4.0 if it helps you but still awesome proggy

this happened to me to. except except it will read my folders every other time. Also it wont allow me to use usb, but it will work under usb 2.0

4.0 wii
500 gb fat32 drive
wad folder with 5 sub folders

wiiNinja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ndtemple417 said:

Let me take a look today when I get a chance. Have you tried other wads or only one wad? Does your subdirectory have spaces in it? I would avoid spaces if I can.

EDIT: I couldn't reproduce this problem. I successfully installed 4 VC games on my 4.0 Wii with the games residing in "sd:/wad/vc games". Notice that "vc games" has a space in it, and it seems to be ok. If you can give more info about how you install the game (exact directory names, exact game names, number of folders, etc...), maybe I can try to reproduce it.

QUOTE(Wiinie @ May 13 2009, 03:56 AM) this happened to me to. except except it will read my folders every other time. Also it wont allow me to use usb, but it will work under usb 2.0

4.0 wii
500 gb fat32 drive
wad folder with 5 sub folders

What do you mean by "it will read my folder every other time"? Every other time you run the program or every other time you press a button?
Did you try Waninkoko's orig wad manager to see if your USB hd works with it?

ndtemple417

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the folder is wad/games/super puchout.wad and all the other wads install fine except in there i only have one game wad so i couldn't tell if it was just that one but thanks for the help

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have a wad manager install directly to the sd card? If so, a batch program would be really useful. I assume it wouldn't be too hard. Install the ticket to the wii, and the data to the SD. Or, it could just move it for you after installing to the wii. Just wondering...

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ndtemple417 said:
the folder is wad/games/super puchout.wad and all the other wads install fine except in there i only have one game wad so i couldn't tell if it was just that one but thanks for the help

Have you tried simply put it in the wad folder and install ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum