OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
n-non-virgin?
me?
DUDE I'M FUCKING THIRTEEN HOW CAN I NOT BE A VIRGIN WHAT THE FUCK
Oh I didn't know your age. You're allowed to post here.

I said your tread was bad and sad, I really don't care you're not able to reproduce but, looking at your pathetic and closed attitudes I realize why and that is better for the race,
You seem mad.

Jokes on you, I am a virgin!

h-hah.
That's cool, you can post anytime you want! :) (as long as you're a virgin)

the troll strikes again
Oh not you again. Even if you're a virgin, I don't want you in here. And stay out of my blogs.

Last edited by MisterPantsEyes,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's always a report button :P
This is discrimination!
It's like opening a thread saying:
"Black Club" or "White Club" or "Catholic Club" or "Jehova's Witnesses Club".

You can't control who enters the thread btw, so you are at loss here, dude. :D

One can not control the amount of or type of pigment in their skin and it holds no great bearing on most things sensible people would judge someone one and thus it is considered bad. Religious club is an interesting one, different to skin colour in concept and to an extent somewhat allowable, though what respect it gets varies wildly. To that end I guess it would technically fall under a certain definition of discrimination, though not really a negative one.

I do agree though that the public forum can not generally be expected to have only certain people come and that is kind of the whole point. Blogs have a measure of control but hey.

Anyway I am not sure what great insight will be gained from this if the sole qualification is... actually defining virginity is non trivial, which is surprising to some. Regardless I am not sure what there is to gain here as sex is hardly an enlightening experience and hardly a experience that clouds your judgement and closes certain avenues of great merit to you (assuming you are not a wizard in discworld I guess). I will attach no stigma to being one at any age really, and would also go so far as to say I find it quite sad that people would*, but at the same time this or the "opposite" seems like an especially pointless thing to be proud of.

*I guess it is part of life that many would consider important, and even comes to dominate a lot of their thinking and actions, but it is not like it is a particular reflection upon your moral or intellectual character.

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One can not control the amount of or type of pigment in their skin and it holds no great bearing on most things sensible people would judge someone one and thus it is considered bad. Religious club is an interesting one, different to skin colour in concept and to an extent somewhat allowable, though what respect it gets varies wildly. To that end I guess it would technically fall under a certain definition of discrimination, though not really a negative one.

I do agree though that the public forum can not generally be expected to have only certain people come and that is kind of the whole point. Blogs have a measure of control but hey.

Anyway I am not sure what great insight will be gained from this if the sole qualification is... actually defining virginity is non trivial, which is surprising to some. Regardless I am not sure what there is to gain here as sex is hardly an enlightening experience and hardly a experience that clouds your judgement and closes certain avenues of great merit to you (assuming you are not a wizard in discworld I guess). I will attach no stigma to being one at any age really, and would also go so far as to say I find it quite sad that people would*, but at the same time this or the "opposite" seems like an especially pointless thing to be proud of.

*I guess it is part of life that many would consider important, and even comes to dominate a lot of their thinking and actions, but it is not like it is a particular reflection upon your moral or intellectual character.

THAT'S exactly the point... Sex is something so common, humane and mundane that if you make a thread for "virgin" people it's the same that "I've never picked my nose club", and be proud of that (or be proud of not beign a virgin) is totally stupid and talks about your inhability to entablish a decent topic (maybe reloated to your inhability to fuck something).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is common enough, biology kind of making it so (how much money would you save if you took back all the money you might have spent on dates, preening yourself rather than chucking on a tshirt and going out with your mates......, historically it would have been energy which is kind of hard to come by as you probably spent most of your time two days from entering a starving regime), but at the same time it is an incredibly built up, and dare I say loaded, topic so I am not going to worry too hard as we do have many people here just finding their way in the world.

MisterPantsEyes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There are posts here so I can't reply to all of them, but I will make it clear again.

This thread is for virgins only! If you're not a virgin, don't post here!

I am virgin by choice, i want my first time to be with a girl i think could be the one i will spend my life with and that's why i declined a lot of girls who wanted to have sex with me
That's what I'm talking about. Being a virgin isn't something to be ashamed of, no you should accept it and if you want, even be proud of it. Though the last part of your post seems like something out of your fantasy.

Regardless I am not sure what there is to gain here as sex is hardly an enlightening experience and hardly a experience that clouds your judgement and closes certain avenues of great merit to you (assuming you are not a wizard in discworld I guess).
That's true, most non-virgins act like having sex is something that changes your life. It isn't. The biggest thing you can get out of it is AIDS and Herpes.

hello. I'm 15 and still a virgin. That's how it's supposed to be.
You're right. Welcome in this thread. Though I hope we also get some virgin that are older.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There are posts here so I can't reply to all of them, but I will make it clear again.

This thread is for virgins only! If you're not a virgin, don't post here!

That's what I'm talking about. Being a virgin isn't something to be ashamed of, no you should accept it and if you want, even be proud of it. Though the last part of your post seems like something out of your fantasy.

That's true, most non-virgins act like having sex is something that changes your life. It isn't. The biggest thing you can get out of it is AIDS and Herpes.

You're right. Welcome in this thread. Though I hope we also get some virgin that are older.
Actually no i'm proud if it , I'm a really romantic guy but i also have extremely high standards , though i always aim for perfection both for dates than for myself, i do 3h of sport per day and learn things the rest of my day plus i am a really social guy
So a lot of girls are turning around me but either i don't find them attractive either i don't like their way of being and as i try to be the most perfect possible i also want a girl to fits everything i'm searching for both physically and mentally

And i don't even want to be in a relationship with someone i don't find both attractive and mentally interesting

That's why i declined a lot of offer , some were really attractive some weren't but none of them were both physically and mentally attractive so I'm kinda searching for something really rare ^^

Reactions: Seriel

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm a really asocial person and i don't do sports lmao. I look like shit too.
In the past i was really fat (100kg) associal and had social anxiety then i feel in love for someone and improved myself for her to like me but then 1.5 years latter i mooved on and continued to always try to be someone better and better and now it have been 3 years and every things have change.

The thing is that now the hardest part is not to seduce a girl but to find one I'm attracted to ^^ i migth be the guy who gave the highest standards on earth both physically and mentally xD

Last edited by Alkéryn,
Reactions: Seriel

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In the past i was really fat (100kg) associal and had social anxiety then i feel in love for someone and improved myself for her to like me but then 1.5 years latter i mooved on and continued to always try to be someone better and better and now it have been 3 years and every things have change
The thing is that now the hardest part is not to seduce a girl but to find one I'm attracted to ^^ i migth be the guy who gave the highest standards on earth both physically and mentally xD
I'm skinny as fuck and depressed.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm skinny as fuck and depressed.
Well i went through depression but used it to became better i started doing sport and loosed 30 kg in 5 month , i got rid of my social anxiety and all of my obsessive compulsive disorders
Then after moving on i get out of depression and since then i'm like the happiest guy on earth, always smiling whatever happen, i've gone through so much shit that nothing can make me sad now
Like seriously i'm always smiling for no reason just happy of everything ^^

Last edited by Alkéryn,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The biggest thing you can get out of it [sex] is AIDS and Herpes.

Herpes simplex manifests in a variety of conditions, many of which are quite mild when all is said and done and thus make it a nice punchline in a joke (I got HIV/AIDS is rather less funny). Likewise I will have to pick you up on the AIDS thing as it is a comment that means you either grew up in the 90s, learned about sex from someone that stopped learning about sex then, or are somewhat misguided. You appear to be taking a defensive, maybe even combative, position which is not great, you have not quite broached into taking a moral high ground position but I can see it happening which is definitely not great.

People expecting humour do go look up the religious idiot with the toothbrushes. Short version is he starts asking if someone would brush their teeth with this opened toothbrush* and then shows one in a packet, and then encourages people to get back to that state, and yes it involves continuing the toothbrush metaphor. For an also funny but at the same time frightening thing look up American sex education, last week tonight did a good bit on it not so long ago.

*I did not get it at first as it seems I am a trusting person and assumed the guy was not a complete wanker to do something to it, then I considered his other positions and thus the error of my ways. That would also be my retort should it be posed to me.

Not to mention a bigger thing would be getting landed with a kid; that takes about 20 years (usually the prime 20 years of life) and a couple of hundred thousand pounds/euros/dollars. Fine if you want that sort of thing but that is the stuff of nightmares for me.

As I realised I have not done it yet
EOF so song

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
actually it boosts self esteem, it's basically good exercise and it even helps boost the immune system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0