Homebrew Video Games Hero

El Blacksheep

Trophies
Website
tryorke.no-ip.info
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement, but perhaps an option to rotate the top screen 90 degrees clockwise so that the guitar grip mode can be played a bit easier? when watching the notes go left to right i sometimes cant tell what order they're in.

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I currently don't have my DS (I probably won't have it freely for a long while, damned parents...) but I reall y want to check this out. Any chance there could be an open source version released? That'd be awesome to make your own songs... but how badly compessed is the music? GH:OT had 25 songs, and that music was compressed pretty badly...

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokewiz99 said:
I currently don't have my DS (I probably won't have it freely for a long while, damned parents...) but I reall y want to check this out. Any chance there could be an open source version released? That'd be awesome to make your own songs... but how badly compessed is the music? GH:OT had 25 songs, and that music was compressed pretty badly...
They're in a separate folder called: vgh, in the root of your card.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokewiz99 said:
Oh, so instead of throwing it all into one file, you have it search? That's nice.

Now, are there other songs made bypeople other tha the main developer, or is this a one-man project?
sumiguchi and co.(whoever helped)
But sumiguchi made the songs himself, just him. I'd say that's impressive.
smile.gif

CHK991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Its a great homebrew really!
just missing hold notes and another thing ...
WHERE IS THE F-ZERO TRACKS ?
mad.gif

overall great tho .

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just cleared every single song on this game in expert difficulty. This game is not only challenging, it's too damn awesome when compared to the actual retail GH games on the ds, which is downright sad as those are made by tons of people at a video game company. My hats off to you sir, this is my favorite homebrew now. I only hope for less famous rock tracks, and more video game themes! F-Zero, Street Fighter, whatever. Just more VG music! Any chance for some Wrestler entrance music songs? =)

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having problems submitting scores online? Every time i try it, it says "Unfortunately your score was not transmitted successfully
frown.gif
" And every time i click start to retry, it does nothing. I am connected to wi-fi so i have no clue what is going on. =/

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great game! But I found 2 bugs however, (found when using an R4 with the latest English firmware)
1. At the game menu the music starts sounding terrible with a horrible cracking noise after a while.
2. The song super mario from set 5 hangs at a small part.

I would also like to notice that some songs aren't of high volume, like super mario land, which you can hardly hear if the volume slide is kept at about 70%.

Other then that it's a great game like I said before, the addition of the guitar grip makes it even better! (mine became a bit dusty because I'm awful at GH: on tour)

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible, that there are two black pixels in the blue background art (see attached screenshot)? You can only see them, when you switch between menu entries, because they are beneath the speech balloon. I'm pretty sure that it's not my screen, because I can't see any pixel defects in other games or with completely white/black background.

vghpixelqc2.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Literally 300 lbs. lolol