Country
United States

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm an idiot, either that or my coffee didn't have a chance to kick in before I read this at 5:30am here on the east coast :P. I didn't realize Relys has a "play demo" button right on the page he listed. No need to compile the source (unless you want to mirror this). I can confirm that Wii U pong runs fine here on 4.1.0U. Its a bit buggy just to give others a heads up, but this is still epic! The first time I tried to run it, it crashed my browser as expected, but never proceeded to Pong (the C code), but after forcing the console off and rebooting and running it a second time it went right to pong like it should. Perhaps, I just have too much junk in my cache or maybe its flaky on 4.1.0 as it was originally developed on another firmware. So I say to others who have this problem, a simple reboot should solve your issue. Also when I hit the 'home' button on my gamepad, the screen goes completely white and the console locks up completely and needs to be forced off. I only tried it once however so could just be another weird bug that a reboot would fix.

Awesome work Relys ! First piece of U mode homebrew publicly released outside of helloworld's :P. And of course none of this would be possible without Marionumber1 NWPlayer123 Hykem and there tireless efforts!

Also a side note, this appears to autodetect the firmware version you're on and it automatically runs the correct exploit version for your console, nice touch Relys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER