• Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlindDude said:
Only time I have noticed anything wrong with the game list recently is because of the game name is too long.. Try to shorten it by unlocking the loader with ab121b then click on the name of the game and the disk screen will open,, then at the top if you click on the game name, you can edit it.

It's been a few days since I've been on.
Thanks Blind Dude. It wasn't actually the size of the naming. If the name had an underscore (I renames a few games through windows and it put underscores instead of spaces) than it spaced them strangely. I got rid of the underscores and everything was fine.

Thanks for the advice.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Novox said:
Is USB Loader GX V 1.0 automatically add its channel? or I need to forwarder by myself?

Thank you very much!

It's not a channel.its just the boot.dol you will have to run it through homebrew channel unless you have a forwarder.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Empyr69er said:
Congrats on the first official release guys!! Things are working smooth on my end! Anyone have any troubles with Broken Sword? My buddy put it onto his HD and the loader would start to boot up then give a code dump..is this normal?

Oh and also here is a usb loaderGX HBC icon i did up..I have the whole set to go along with it if anyone is interested..
j133w7.png
Good one. See, this is the one I made :

usbloadergx.png

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoNight said:
Whats the password for the parental lock?

ab121b

BTW, I was using a very old 1.1 based loader with cover art. I had a images directory with covers (no disc images). The downloader did download the disc images, but it claimed they were already on there. It downloaded some missing covers okay. However, the loader would not display either. I deleted the images directory on the SD card and re-downloaded the whole kitten-caboodle. It works fine now. Just wanted to mention it for people like me who are trying this for the first time.

sleestax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I start the loader, a screen pops and and says there is no WBFS partition and when I hit format, it goes to the main screen and doesn't format the hard disk. Can I assume that it doesn't like my hard disk or am I missing something? How do I format and start loading games?

xem1x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sleestax said:
When I start the loader, a screen pops and and says there is no WBFS partition and when I hit format, it goes to the main screen and doesn't format the hard disk. Can I assume that it doesn't like my hard disk or am I missing something? How do I format and start loading games?

Try WBFS Manager 3.0 on your computer, and format your drive through that.
http://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/Release/Pr...ReleaseId=26808

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
OK, so, here is my THANKS! to everyone involved in this freakin awesome project.

Thank you: dimok, nIxx, cyrex, hungip, giantpune, Neorame, wiishizzza, ardi and all the nice people who worked so hard in the final USB Loader GX.

I seriously followed you everyday, more than once a day actually, and Im happy to see the brand new 1.0 finally.

Lets try this thing up!

Greetings from Chile!

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed something. In the past revisions, I would use the config file to turn godmode on so I would never have to unlock, but in this version I'm not finding the option. Does anyone know where it is, or do I have to compile a custom DOL for myself with godmode on?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I just noticed something. In the past revisions, I would use the config file to turn godmode on so I would never have to unlock, but in this version I'm not finding the option. Does anyone know where it is, or do I have to compile a custom DOL for myself with godmode on?

Edit the global config god mode is in there.

sleestax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xem1x said:
sleestax said:

that worked! Games are loading too!

how do I add games from the loader itself and not the WBFS manager?

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
sleestax said:
xem1x said:
sleestax said:

that worked! Games are loading too!

how do I add games from the loader itself and not the WBFS manager?

Unlock the loader (settings / screen) with password and then on the main screen choose the + icon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: