• Views 7,217,682
  • Replies 29,375
  • Likes 48

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. For those of you that get a new toy and read the instructions for hours before finally playing with it, here are same dummy guides. Or if you want to request a feature, make sure we didn't already do it. Most of it is covered here. I'll probably throw together another one covering themes and crap, since enough of you can't seem to figure it out (or read the numerous posts about it).
One more time now, There Is No Need For A Config.txt. If anybody else asks for a sample one, I'm gonna lose it.

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cyrex said:
Btw. WiiMonkey... gave it another try
tongue.gif

56b2fivkcopy.png

Yeah i like that one, cool

raptor1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
Ok. For those of you that get a new toy and read the instructions for hours before finally playing with it, here are same dummy guides. Or if you want to request a feature, make sure we didn't already do it. Most of it is covered here. I'll probably throw together another one covering themes and crap, since enough of you can't seem to figure it out (or read the numerous posts about it).

One more time now, There Is No Need For A Config.txt. If anybody else asks for a sample one, I'm gonna lose it.

Great Job!!! But why such angry music???? hahahaha

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, till now the loader works perfect and i love it.

BUT, could anyone explain why Animal Crossing (Pal) wont work properly on my PAL Wii when started from the HD. It starts perfectly, but after a minute or so the game will freeze and i'll have to reset the Wii. When run from the Disc itself i have no problems at all.
I tried using different settings but nothing seems to work with this game. Till now this is the only game that gives me real problems.

If anyone has a good explenation for me please let me know (btw, the ultimate usb loader had the same problem with this game)

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Sorry for my noobishness back there >_> I have just one more problem, I've put the boxart images in SD:/images and their dimensions are 160x224 (made to a multiple of 4) but they still don't show up in the GUI. What am I doing wrong?

SomeGuy2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this loader twise with 2 different forwaders or channel wads? I want 1 channel/loader for all my games and my theme and 1 channel/loader with the disney theme with only kids games for my kids. But I want to use the latest loader. I dont want homebrew channels I am hoping to have 2 different channels in the system menu.

Can someone recommend a good setup to do this?

SG

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OuahOuah said:
@Spidy1000 : check your images path in the settings screen with a "/" at the end.

Thanks for the reply, but my images path is set correctly. Btw, how could an incorrect path influence how a game runs?

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi@all,

I cant find an option to enable the GodMode :/. Everytime I wanna copy some Games, I have to paste the Code, is there a way, that we can enable the GodMode, and install Games without enter the Code everytime ?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SomeGuy2009 said:
Is it possible to use this loader twise with 2 different forwaders or channel wads? I want 1 channel/loader for all my games and my theme and 1 channel/loader with the disney theme with only kids games for my kids.
The only way to do this is to compile 2 dols the way you want them, then have the forwarders look for them in different folders. You can include the images and disable the options you want to in the source before you compile. Or just alter the source to look for the settings file elsewhere. Then they can both save different settings.

@joker.
watch the video. it shows how to leave the loader unlocked. that's why i made the video, so the same questions don't get asked over and over.
here's what it looks like if you pause at 3:34.

but if you watch the whole thing, it will probably answer the next question you want to ask.

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
j0k3r said:
hi@all,

I cant find an option to enable the GodMode :/. Everytime I wanna copy some Games, I have to paste the Code, is there a way, that we can enable the GodMode, and install Games without enter the Code everytime ?

1st, unlock the loader, after go in the password option and DELETE the password and quit. When you return in the loader, the GUI will remember that you left the loader "unlocked"

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
ok guys...i putted themes in:

sd:/wthemes/0
sd:/wthemes/1
sd:/wthemes/2
and then ....i tried to change the path in the loader.... one after another...

etc ....and loader dont read them not even after restart.
Another thing that always stoped my wii.... everytime i change and use force 60.....not even one game runs..
i want to use that cause....some games run with somekind of diferent resolution...dont know... when we press home/pause in certain games
the options buttons appear larger...why?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Solecist said:
ok guys...i putted themes in:

sd:/wthemes/0
sd:/wthemes/1
sd:/wthemes/2

etc ....and loader dont read them even after restart.
Another thing that always stoped my wii.... everytime i change and use force 60.....not even one game runs..
i want to use that cause....some games run with somekind of diferent resolution...dont know... when we press home/pause in certain games
the options buttons appear larger...why?

it should b:
sd:/wthemes/0/
sd:/wthemes/1/
sd:/wthemes/2/

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Here's the instruction manual; chapter 3, themes. It should clear up a few things for some of you. But it only helps if you watch it.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the band is called 27. I had System of a Down (B.Y.O.B.) on it but youtube said some crap about copyright and gave me a list to choose from. I just picked one that was the same length as the video. If anybody cares, the first one has cradle of filth and the third one has the avett brothers.

Novox

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Any forwarder channel for the version 1.0???

I see a wad file for this version but in my opinion I think forwarder channel is better.

Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1