Hacking UPPERS! Translation Project

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Which are the files for the patched intro movie? If it's not going to impact anything else I'd like to remove them to 'lighten' the overall patch data. Has the intro song also been changed? I didn't remember it being in English previously (but could just be my memory failing me).
Opening intro fixes some inconsistencies with the character names, ie. RUNA -> LUNA, something silly and minor but I fixed it anyway.
Prologue video added subtitles

Reactions: duwen

PR47H5

Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey I loved your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... You guys r awesomeB-)B-)B-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........will u plz try to patch attack on titan 2 in english........its most awaited one............ developers have confirmed that it won't be releasing in english.......so, will you please do this.........

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hey I loved your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... You guys r awesomeB-)B-)B-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........will u plz try to patch attack on titan 2 in english........its most awaited one............ developers have confirmed that it won't be releasing in english.......so, will you please do this.........

There's already a AOT2 patch floating around made by juliosueiras ;)

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen comments says that it only crashes on cutscenes, skip the cutscene and you should be fine as they say
There's a part where it'll crash immediately after loading iirc it's during the chapter after Eren uses the boulder...I just removed the patch to get around that specific crash but tbh I just stopped playing it and wait for if or whenever the crashing can be fixed. It's not just cutscenes it crashes on talking to the main NPCs like Sasha or Eren etc will cause it to crash

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There's a part where it'll crash immediately after loading iirc it's during the chapter after Eren uses the boulder...I just removed the patch to get around that specific crash but tbh I just stopped playing it and wait for if or whenever the crashing can be fixed. It's not just cutscenes it crashes on talking to the main NPCs like Sasha or Eren etc will cause it to crash

Maybe I'll check on it when I got time (after finishing puyo puyo tetris dlc translation port), and ask juliosueiras if I could continue it.

If you can indicate the exact chapter and provide a save file before it happens it would a great start for testing.

Reactions: ExData7 and k7ra

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'll check on it when I got time (after finishing puyo puyo tetris dlc translation port), and ask juliosueiras if I could continue it.

If you can indicate the exact chapter and provide a save file before it happens it would a great start for testing.
I'll re-play the game to get to specific crash points and create multiple saves at those parts. Well I can try it that way ig

Sorry for the late reply btw

Last edited by ExData7,

asdronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The first time I heard about this game I thought it looked a bit like Yakuza games you know and I really like them, I still wonder why they didnt make an official western release of this game for the Vita. I tried this patch some time ago and couldnt make it work due an issue in my Vita configuration, but just the other day I tried it again after reading someone found some trouble and I have to say its an impressive work you have made here, I have only played a little but the game looks perfectly translated everywhere, I think I have seen official translations made worse, so congratulations on your hard work and I hope you continue making great works like this one =)

Ghoul43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The first time I heard about this game I thought it looked a bit like Yakuza games you know and I really like them, I still wonder why they didnt make an official western release of this game for the Vita. I tried this patch some time ago and couldnt make it work due an issue in my Vita configuration, but just the other day I tried it again after reading someone found some trouble and I have to say its an impressive work you have made here, I have only played a little but the game looks perfectly translated everywhere, I think I have seen official translations made worse, so congratulations on your hard work and I hope you continue making great works like this one =)

I dunno why people always compare UPPERS to the RGG, cuz it feels more like Kenka Bancho series.

Slicksys

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm sorry, are there any programs left after the game is translated? It just might come in handy for translating into other languages

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1