[UPDATED] Malaysia blocks Steam entirely to stop FIGHT OF GODS

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Prans, Sep 9, 2017.

1. MasterLel

MasterLel /x69/x73/x73/x6f/x75

Mar 14, 2015
    France
    France
    Well I'm christian and I find this game quite funny, but I understand if some people find the game blasphemous

HackingNewbie likes this.
  2. Hi-Dro

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2016

Did somebody say Blasphemous?

3. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
  4. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    I find it very amusing how hypocritical it would be for people thinking this is silly, but then if Jesus had been included they'd all flip their shit.

5. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    jesus is in the game... right?
    i don't get what you're saying.

6. 0100100001001001

0100100001001001 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Haha! Jesus Is in this game. He is he one with the crown of thorns, and the chunk of wood nailed to his forearm.

Last edited by 0100100001001001, Sep 15, 2017
  7. aykay55

aykay55 The Ideas Guy, Professional Idiot

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    Wherever there's food. And Nintendo.
    Let me remind you these verses you're showing me were in the context of a war in place with a 'goverment' with no free religion, and everyone wanted to kill and abuse Muslims. The non-Muslims were trying to kill Muhammad to save their economy. (Mecca was the economic center of the Middle East by selling idols that people worship. In other words, big business. Islam was threatening the city's source of money, when clearly Hajj would bring many pilgrims with lots of money to spend.)

8. aykay55

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    I'm not talking about the game. I'm talking about the people here on GBATemp. I'm not playing the victim or calling you guys bullies. Also, if Islam were the only religion to impress the eating of only Halal meat and prayer, with no existing research at the time, isn't it something divine. Buddhism is based off of Islam in many aspects. Some sources even say the Buddha was Muslim before his realization. And the 'earthing' doesn't occur simply by laying your head on the floor, It occurs only if you do the moves in prayer before the laying of the head. But I understand what you're saying about how you are alone on the path you follow, and the rocks wil be thrown. Haters gonna hate. I just wish everyone would follow the simple rule:

I follow my religion, you follow yours.

Why is there so much hate targeted at Muslims when the supposedly Christian group KKK was killing Black Americans as much as ISIS has been killing Americans. Everyone thinks of 9/11, nobody thinks of Birmingham.

9. randysteele992

randysteele992 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    United States
    Not interested if the devs don't have the balls to offend muslims by putting their precious pedo Muhammed in the game.

HackingNewbie likes this.
  10. Hi-Dro

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2016
    I would have to disagree with you there as Buddhism is recorded at least, a good 4/5 Centuries before Islam was.

Before and around the time Muhammad Popularised Islam, Many Religions would prey in this way, including various pagan religions practising at the Kabba (at the same time), from various Bedouin tribes of the surrounding areas from Arabia . It's also said that in Islams infancy Muslims would prey towards Jerusalem as this was considered along with the Christians and Jews, the holy land. It was only once Muhammed was exiled from Mecca that the direction of prayer was changed by him towards mecca.

I would also add that traditionally, Humans did not wear shoes and were connected to the earths balance naturally through the souls of your feet (hence the name Sole (connected to earth through your sole))

Simple !?!?! Well I guess that's down to the Scholars and what they teach.
    What does your religion teach ?
    What do your scholars teach ?
    Do they tech the same things?
    Does your religion require you to speak out against and oppose other religions and ideas ? or to accept them?
    Sadly for you (and me in many cases) some people are scientists etc and they are encouraged to speak out against and disprove things that you or I might believe in.
    Silence is always and option though.

I assume you are not speaking of Birmingham UK because us Brits still have a pretty nasty taste in our mouths from Birmingham this year.

However I'm glad you said supposedly Christian, because obviously ISIS are supposedly Islamic.
    And the Templars (supposedly Christian too) crusaded for Wealth and Riches for Kings and queens and Church who were them selves put to death by Catholic Kings and Priests and Inquisitors.
    Who is to blame for this? God/Religion or those Scholars teaching it?

Anyway I would hope we can both agree that there is nothing Holy or Religious about what these groups do/have done except perhaps their mis-guided teachings of religion and god.

This is why I mentioned in my previous posts, Religion/Ideology is personal to the individual it can be easily misinterpreted and manipulated upon you especially if you are not of sound mind.

From speaking to you I admire your passion to your religion and assume you are not a convert, however I would research (with an open mind) first of all everything you can about Islam and Muhammed, from a social/historical/scientific/Linguistic and geographical view point, rather than an Islamic view, But also learn about the other 2 Judaic religions and Pegan religions (in Detail) too, not only is it fascinating but it could help you to truly realise how much we all have in common as people culture religion and language and how small this world really is.
    And if you are really lucky could even lead you to the answers of why we are even here.
    Regardless it's well worth doing my friend.

Last edited by Hi-Dro, Sep 18, 2017
    aykay55 and 0100100001001001 like this.
  11. aykay55

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    I beg to differ as Muhammad was told by God to pray towards the Kaba from Jerusalem one day. Also, Mecca is the exact center of the Earth's magnetic field. When you pray towards it, the electromagnetic waves get discharged from your brain toward the center.
    Every religion teaches peace. I haven't seen a single religion which, if followed correctly, does not have this rule in place.
    I was talking about Birmingham, Alabama, USA. A member of the KKK had bombed a predominantly black church one Sunday morning, since a protest was being organized there to abolish slavery.

And yes, I was mistaken. Buddhism was made before Islam.

Last edited by aykay55, Sep 19, 2017
  12. Hi-Dro

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2016
    You certainly raise some good points.

Yes right, Because Muhammed was exiled from Mecca and travelled to Jerusalem, it was during that time when god spoke to him and told him to prey towards Mecca, however before that time it was towards Jerusalem.

And ah yes the Magnetic lines you refer to, are called Ley Lines, And very interesting lines they are indeed. I'm not sure too much about the Kabba being the centre of the earths Ley Lines, But it would make perfect sense that it is built on one these ley lines meeting in Arabia. In the UK at the exact central point where the lay lines meet you will find Stonehenge which was built by the Pagens. And where the ley lines meet in other countries you will likely find many of the worlds important old Structures, So yes it's very likely the Kabba is built on these lines, but it is generally regarded that the centre of the worlds Ley Lines and in-fact the centre of the world is in Cairo.
    Guess What you might find at that exact spot???
    Coincidence ? I highly doubt it..

And yet I have not seen a single Religion that does not have Terrorists.
    "if followed correctly" Being the subjective here.
    Yes religion teaches peace through the word of God, but the words of men cannot.
    So someone is either teaching the right things to the wrong people or the wrong things to the right people. ?? ?

I'm sure you are aware of what Islam means in Arabic ? It means "Submission to God" from the word Salam meaning "peace/safety". Arabic Language is much older than Islam as an Ideology. Therefore anyone who believes in God, whether Pagan, Christian or Jew (including the various Pagans/Jews etc... living around Mecca at that time), by very definition are in-fact Islamic.
    Peaceful people who submit themselves to God perhaps? one can only hope.

It's sad that KKK and ISIS and all the others use religion as a weapon clearly they are looking for answers in all the wrong places.
    Yes the information is there, we have the books and scriptures to aid us on our path, however we look to other people for the answers when we should really look within ourselves.

Bladexdsl and 0100100001001001 like this.
  13. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    PAH everyone says you find peace with a region PURE BS religion is the cause of all nearly all wars including the ones on the internet :P

14. aykay55

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    Hey okay that's your opinion. This isn't a war but a constructive conversation.

Hi-Dro likes this.
  15. HackingNewbie

HackingNewbie GBAtemp Fan

Dec 29, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Somewhere in 2008
    Not sure why Moses is there, he's not a deity, he's a religious figure, like Muhammad in Islam and Siddharta Gotama in Buddhism.

16. CarlangasLVDC

CarlangasLVDC Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    Chile
    They put freakin' Jesus, I think they will.