[UPDATED] Malaysia blocks Steam entirely to stop FIGHT OF GODS

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Prans, Sep 9, 2017.

1. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Why do you care so much?... I mean, all of those rules really affect no one negatively, except for the anti-homosexual thing (which is hardly exclusive to Islam and is usually just a by-product of religious extremism. I would know, I used to be a very radical Christian), and sharia law, which is simply that the governance of countries should be tied to religious teachings; again, hardly exclusive to Islam

On top of that, I'm fairly certain that laughing at someone and attempting to invoke a reaction from them because you see them as "weird" or "different" is a textbook case of bullying

Abu_Senpai likes this.

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    he kicks ass in the monkey king though!

air2004 likes this.
  3. Yil

Yil GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Cause less religious countries tend to prioritized individuality? (Of course ideals could be their own religion) And competation ensure the best came on top and scattering means it's takes far more effort to kill off a population.
    Regarding gay there is also the problem of prostitution, huge risk of hiv and inability to give birth(the last part is countered by adoption, but I think it's better if one day lesbian find a way to reproduce and replace men in reproduction)
    Not really. Taoism didn't bother to send anyone and monkey king's rebelion is planned from the start. It's better if you interprete as two a-hole parties that tries to screw each other while gettin more mortals into their believes.

Last edited by Yil, Sep 11, 2017
    cearp likes this.
  4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Do we need to give women more of a reason to commit genocide, given the fact I hear women are generally the more compassionate of the species I do hear a lot of genocide appologists from that particular camp

I guess the ultimate technology race is who makes who "redundant" first, the gays or the lesbians

Everyone else doesn't even come into it at this point......unless your a transgender child

Last edited by gamesquest1, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Yil

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    I'd imagine all the striaght men forced to become women to make sure their genes get passed on cause all the women becomes lesbian after realizing they can ditch men entirely. Gay men will either live out their life as they are not expecting to reproduce. Of course there could be a war between genders, but I think by then women will find a way to ditch men before suffering casualty.

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Well until the realise they forgot to get a guy to open all those pickle jars before finishing them off, but yeah between automation, raging feminists and everyone becoming super hip transsexuals men have couple of years left

Or at least until the nuclear war wipes us all out for all being such fucking idiots

Subtle Demise likes this.
  7. Yil

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Not just surgery, but actual gender change. The end product is perfect capable of getting pregnent and they can certainly create a fertalized egg from genes of two women.

8. chrisrlink

chrisrlink your friendly neighborhood serial killer

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    Elm street
    one thing though IK christans ex comunicate homosexuals but islam executes gays (and Indonesea is worse they execute people who are found out to have Masturbated (which is a Moral Sin in Islam)

9. Yil

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    China has a very long history of bloody conflict with Muslim so I will be safer in case Canada gets taken over. Most of major ethnicity with over 1 billion support it and Chinese government is brutal enough to pull it off. Also following Muslim dressing there will cause arrest.

cearp likes this.
  10. Haider Raza

Haider Raza Alhumdulillah

GBAtemp Patron
    Haider Raza is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 30, 2016
    Pakistan
    Check this debate.

11. TotalInsanity4

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Eh, both of those were issues with early Christianity as well. I'm not trivializing the fact that it's an issue with Islam NOW, because it's an issue of civil rights that absolutely needs to be solved, I'm just saying that a) Christians really have no moral superiority in the matter, and b) we shouldn't judge the populous of a religion based on the most extreme (and, realistically, least followed) laws of the religion

12. EthanAddict

EthanAddict Founder of Skiddon't-ism

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    tl;dr who won?

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  13. Haider Raza

Haider Raza Alhumdulillah

GBAtemp Patron
    Haider Raza is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 30, 2016
    Pakistan
    Learn by yourself. :)

14. Yil

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    What about bloody conflict? Over 4 million Chinese were killed within a single year which they masecure an entire city in Late ming dynasty (17th century) after they brutally converted some Buddhists. Or how they converted India (which range in hundreds of millions), or Africa (along with Christian that still cares more about spreading their religion than doing good), or South East Asia?

cearp likes this.
  15. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    she ends up surrounded by a group of about 20 muslims.....I think she may have been ready to hightail it outta there

I often find having a big group of angry looking supporters surrounding your opponent really helps you win peaceful debates

Last edited by gamesquest1, Sep 11, 2017
    cearp likes this.
  16. smileyhead

smileyhead Bow ties are cool.

GBAtemp Patron
    smileyhead is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    *reads last few pages*

smile.gif

someone lock this, please.

Last edited by smileyhead, Sep 11, 2017
  17. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    yep, islam is intorelant, it's why the game is banned from the country. yet when they travel en masse to the first world, they demand we respect them.

if you need to say and convince that your 'religion' is a religion of peace, it's not.

not much more needs to be said i guess.
    well how about, how's the game?

Last edited by cearp, Sep 11, 2017
  18. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Don't forget that whenever Allah is negatively depicted in media, they send death threads and go full Jihad on anyone who dares resort to that. At least in Christianity, people get offended, but at least they don't send death threats or threaten to blow up buildings for disrespecting their god *shrug*. No offense, but threatening to kill or blow people up just because a religious deity is depicted a certain way is a pretty dick move on their part.

Extremists in all walks of life need to be sterilized.

cearp likes this.
  19. TotalInsanity4

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Again, why are you judging a person based on the actions of others in a group??

20. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    Who is this person you think I am judging?
    Individual people can be good or bad. But islam as a group is bad.
    It doesn't mean each individual muslim is bad, I have met nice muslims, I'm sure there were nice nazis etc lol, but as a whole, it's a bad thing.