[UPDATE] Competition Time! Win A Copy Of Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here's my entry! I made a wallpaper/drawing combo of my favourite character from the series, which is Adell from Disgaea 2. :D
Hope the Prinny firework is worthy to celebrate the European release of Disgaea 4 next week. :lol:
Beware, picture's a bit huge though.
i8nHy3X.jpg

And here are some breakdown animations on how I have drawn the character and made the picture as proof.
S9hgyoV.gif
xkUH4Eg.gif

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Here's my entry! I made a wallpaper/drawing combo of my favourite character from the series, which is Adell from Disgaea 2. :D
Hope the Prinny firework is worthy to celebrate the European release of Disgaea 4 next week. :lol:
861c3fa992.png

And here are some breakdown animations on how I have drawn the character and made the picture as proof.
978ed92b12.gif
38a7037ecc.gif
i guess we have a winner already ? xD

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see where it said it had to be good, so there you guy, my best drawing capability possible. My 3ds doodling program is the best I can do. It sucks and is MSPAINT quality but I think with paint it would've turned out worse.

Edit:ah ok, so it's really about who can do the best drawing i guess I shouldn't have even entered

Oh well we've got a winner and I should've read the thread completely or more specifically it should've said that the best one would win.

Attachments

• HNI_0034a.jpg
    HNI_0034a.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: Gaming4Ever

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Deadline for this is the 29th so your still in the drawing to Win there is no Winner yet....
look at that other persons, are you serious? My doodle is poop, if someone doesn't beat them then there's no way that they're not going to win. i thought it was a random giveaway but the way it sounds it's best drawing. I thought it was like other doodle things where it's just whatever so long as it's a drawing. But anyway yeah, no way I stand a chance.

P.S. the only reason for prinny was I keep meaning to finally play disgea games after seeing that crazy penguin guy/it's the easiest looking person to draw since my drawing ability is crap.

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look at that other persons, are you serious? My doodle is poop, if someone doesn't beat them then there's no way that they're not going to win......since my drawing ability is crap.

To Doodle or not to Doodle :unsure:

Its up to the Judges to pick it may not have to be the Best looking but something that best Illustrates the Source material i think so anyone entering i believe has a chance to be a winna

Also as for your Skills and Ability they say "Practice makes Perfect" so keep at it drawing those doodle penises and you'll improve on a good Base

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Doodle or not to Doodle :unsure:

Its up to the Judges to pick it may not have to be the Best looking but something that best Illustrates the Source material i think so anyone entering i believe has a chance to be a winna

Also as for your Skills and Ability they say "Practice makes Perfect" so keep at it drawing those doodle penises and you'll improve on a good Base
I've never been able to draw and don't care much for it, sure some people said it was an OK drawing when I really tried but it wasn't worth the couple of hours working on it. I'm much more capable at programming. i was in band in school and much preferred that to the art classes. If it was up to me, i would've never taken a single one my whole life. It was a waste of time, I always made sure to draw as poorly as possible at the start so taht way I didn't have to do much by the end. I also hate the 8th grade art class, they forced you to do projects and you had to pay for them!

So I devised clever cheap options, others were doing extremely elaborate things. I'd rather not pay for such things so I did simple things.

I did a checker board with milk caps that were painted and a door mat rug that cost 3$. Damned school forcing me to take art classes.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i8nHy3X.jpg

S9hgyoV.gif
xkUH4Eg.gif
Winner!

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what? I said that schools forced me to do art, I had to say what I had to say, and I guess I misunderstood it. I never said I was a normal person.

porshionXmato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok, so this's my entry - must admit that I had a lot of fun drawing this. Sorry for the quality but I had to take a picture with my phone as currently I don't have access to a scanner.

DSC04104.jpg
DSC04092.JPGDSC04097.JPGDSC04100.JPGDSC04104.JPG

And some proof that it was made by me :creep:

1) The overall idea
DSC04092.jpg

2) An early sketch
DSC04097.jpg

3) WiP
DSC04100.jpg

Reactions: Sterling

Tsunbaka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A quick WIP.
Ill post a GIF. with the "creative process" and the finished product tomorrow.

EDIT!

Alright this is probably as finished as this is gonna get lol.
Here's the "finished" pic :
And here's the Process:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1