Homebrew Update 11.4 and Homebrew

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you mean NTR, the closed-source blob by @cell9. BootNTR just loads NTR CFW, and BootNTR selector is a mod of BootNTR.

Have you tried using BootNTR Selector on 11.4? I know it loads, but I haven't had time to test if cheats work. 11.4 definitely requires the NTR blob to be updated for video streaming, but it's not clear if other things were broken.

Sure, I just refer to it as BootNTR still since NTR is under that repo. My bad. I hear everything but video streaming works, so that's a bit odd.

Do screenshots still work?

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why is everyone so toxic ?

From my Tests:

-Boot NTR Selector works
-Cheats work too
-streaming never worked for me :( (because of bad Connection)

(New 3DS XL with latest Luma hourly)

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually having trouble getting Homebrew to work on my Luma Enabled 11.3.0.36.E New 3DS, the Homebrew Launcher claims the ropbin is ready then goes into "An error has occured." Then tried with Ninjihax, which after installing all 16 QR codes, the same isue cept it takes longer to recover back into the home menu! I've redownloaded the latest version of the boot.3dx just in case and its the same as the one I had....

BumTheSad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So people keep talking about updating the payload, how exactly does one do that before I upgrade to 11.4. For background I modded my New 3DSXL using the 3dsguide website during 11.2, am currently on 11.3, I have just used the Luma Updater app to download the latest hourly, what else do I need to do?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So people keep talking about updating the payload, how exactly does one do that before I upgrade to 11.4. For background I modded my New 3DSXL using the 3dsguide website during 11.2, am currently on 11.3, I have just used the Luma Updater app to download the latest hourly, what else do I need to do?
If you're on N3DS, just rename the 11.2 or 11.3 payload to 11.4 on FBI, it just needs the right file name and otherwise functions fine.

Not sure if smea updated the payload for O3DS yet, but if so you would just take the SD card out and replace the payload.

For the record, the payload is found under :/homebrewlauncher I believe.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know if Aurora fixed the problems with : region free and DLCS,
with this 7.0?
Let me test that. I'll edit my post.

@Bizcochuelo, region free is fixed(I booted a EUR game just fine). I don't have any DLC to test at the moment though. What's something with DLC I can test?

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,
Reactions: Bizcochuelo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw