Homebrew Update 11.4 and Homebrew

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so I updated luma3ds in the system settings, and now whenever I try to launch luma, I get a black screen instead of it rebooting and launching my emunand, is there something I did wrong?
What settings do you have checked in your Luma3DS config screen? Also what version is your Luma3DS?
Also what do you mean, updating Luma3DS in the system settings? That's usually how you update your system, not Luma3DS. Luma3DS update gets done manually by you copying the latest arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of your SD card or you using LumaUpdater.

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What settings do you have checked in your Luma3DS config screen? Also what version is your Luma3DS?
Also what do you mean, updating Luma3DS in the system settings? That's usually how you update your system, not Luma3DS. Luma3DS update gets done manually by you copying the latest arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of your SD card or you using LumaUpdater.
the settings I have checked are "show current nand in system settings, show GBA boot scrren in patched AGB_FIRM, Enable Region/Language emulation and that's about it. by update I meant emunand (should've worded my words better) and Luma I'm using V6.6

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the settings I have checked are "show current nand in system settings, show GBA boot scrren in patched AGB_FIRM, Enable Region/Language emulation and that's about it. by update I meant emunand (should've worded my words better) and Luma I'm using V6.6
Update Luma3DS to 7.0.5. That's the latest version.

ApachE83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I've a noob question here.
I have an o3ds with the 11.4 version, and didn't have hbl before. I wanted to get free games after the update... :(
so my question is:
Is there any way, to get for example, an image of an SD card, of one of the already working hbl on 11.4 3ds? I mean, what if i made a exact copy of an SD card, of a 3ds that is already working with luma and everything, and once i have it, try to open hbl... is that possible?

Otherwise I know that i have to wait...like... eternally...
Thanks!

Zalexard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've a noob question here.
I have an o3ds with the 11.4 version, and didn't have hbl before. I wanted to get free games after the update... :(
so my question is:
Is there any way, to get for example, an image of an SD card, of one of the already working hbl on 11.4 3ds? I mean, what if i made a exact copy of an SD card, of a 3ds that is already working with luma and everything, and once i have it, try to open hbl... is that possible?

Otherwise I know that i have to wait...like... eternally...
Thanks!

There's no current way of launching HBL on 11.4 unless you have some sort of CFW already installed, you'll have to wait until the release of a new hack. :\

Reactions: hurrz and ApachE83

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4