Homebrew Update 11.4 and Homebrew

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Well, homebrew like Doom and the GBA emulator in the Starter Pack are now working again after the latest 11.4 payload released the other day. I'd assume other stuff is working as a result.

Reactions: hurrz

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the least of our problems, there will be other exploits.

The major concern is the expected hardware revision.
As I've actually heard before, it would take alot of effort to modify the cpu that much, and it will likely be just as exploitable. Anything can happen though.

rafaeloz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
You guys think its possible in next mounths 11.4 have some exploit to downgrade and install from 3dsguide?
I have a 2ds that I bought for a low price...but its on 11.4 right now.
I have a n3ds xl on 11.3 with Cfw already , but this 2ds I'll like to give to my son.
Or you think its better to sell?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You guys think its possible in next mounths 11.4 have some exploit to downgrade and install from 3dsguide?
I have a n3ds xl on 11.3 with Cfw already , but this 2ds I'll like to give to my son.
Better to sell. There's no rumours of anything for 11.4 except sighax and that's been in the works since Christmas with nearly no developments.

D

Deleted User

It's no question that we'll find exploits eventually, it really is just a question of when. Usually it comes close to firmware revisions, so by the time we get 11.5 we'll have some sort of sploit for kernalhax (at least I think it's called kernelhax).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Better to sell. There's no rumours of anything for 11.4 except sighax and that's been in the works since Christmas with nearly no developments.
I agree. I just got sent another N3DSXL for CFW purposes. eBay got me a second top IPS display for a fair price on 11.0.0! I might keep both of them … I am patient enough though. :-]

MarcelVersiani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I have an O3DS with arm9, latest version of Luma, I got the latest payloads for HBL (2.9 alpha, I think...) and then I updated the system to the 11.4.0. I tried to launch the HBL but it keeps showing this error:
01fa1000
c921081a Something failed:(

How can I fix that error? And if its not possible yet, its just a matter of time??
Thank you

Last edited by MarcelVersiani,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have an O3DS with arm9, latest version of Luma, I got the latest payloads for HBL (2.9 alpha, I think...) and then I updated the system to the 11.4.0. I tried to launch the HBL but it keeps showing this error:
01fa1000
c921081a Something failed:(

How can I fix that error? And if its not possible yet, its just a matter of time??
Thank you
Use the 11.2 payloads and it should work

Zalexard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just installed Luma, running on 11.4.0-37E, but for some reason the left trigger holding isn't booting me into Luma, anyone else having this problem? I have next to no experience with the 3DS and CFW, so it could be as easy as changing some setting... But my google-fu must be weak since I'm not finding any relevant searches. :\

Thanks!

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Just installed Luma, running on 11.4.0-37E, but for some reason the left trigger holding isn't booting me into Luma, anyone else having this problem? I have next to no experience with the 3DS and CFW, so it could be as easy as changing some setting... But my google-fu must be weak since I'm not finding any relevant searches. :\

Thanks!
It's not left trigger, it is select

Zalexard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's not left trigger, it is select

I realized I was being dumb, it wasn't a Luma issue, it was a menuhax issue. I reinstalled menuhax and it's running well again. :D

Oh, I searched for it and then renamed the file correctly. Thank you Zalexard!!

Are you sure you're thanking the right person? I didn't do anything to help you, I think. :P

MarcelVersiani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I realized I was being dumb, it wasn't a Luma issue, it was a menuhax issue. I reinstalled menuhax and it's running well again. :D

Are you sure you're thanking the right person? I didn't do anything to help you, I think. :P
Well, you made me search about the 11.2.0-35U payload. I didnt know about that rename trick. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol