CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I have Luma3DS version 7.0.3 and I have updated to 11.4. GBA/DS games work perfectly, no other flaws.

OK, so now that the New 2DS XL has been announced, is there anything we can do?

Last edited by CatmanFan,

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have Luma3DS version 7.0.3 and I have updated to 11.4. GBA/DS games work perfectly, no other flaws.

OK, so now that the New 2DS XL has been announced, is there anything we can do?
Y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶+̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶F̶W̶.̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶o̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶3̶D̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶2̶D̶S̶

Last edited by PrometheusG.,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So just so I'm clear, 11.4 cannot use HBL or NTR at the moment?
11.4 as of right now has HBL fixes which were released less than a week ago for new 3ds only. NTR streaming I believe is still not working quite yet

you can download the 11.4 otherapp payload from http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ which has the revisions in place for N3ds

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.4 as of right now has HBL fixes which were released less than a week ago for new 3ds only. NTR streaming I believe is still not working quite yet

you can download the 11.4 otherapp payload from http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ which has the revisions in place for N3ds
ah ok, I heard something about just renaming the payloads to the latest firmware on O3DS, but do cheats work at least?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ah ok, I heard something about just renaming the payloads to the latest firmware on O3DS, but do cheats work at least?
The O3ds for what i've seen still needs a completely new revision to work with 11.4 correctly. It still does not have proper HBL support for like mgba or the other apps.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The O3ds for what i've seen still needs a completely new revision to work with 11.4 correctly. It still does not have proper HBL support for like mgba or the other apps.

Correct. New technique needed. Smea doesn't have the time right now for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This only works for those running a CFW, like Luma3DS.

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct. New technique needed. Smea doesn't have the time right now for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This only works for those running a CFW, like Luma3DS.
oh ok, but yeah I'm running Luma3DS at the moment on 11.2 and was considering updating but wanted to make sure I'd have the ok to do so. I heard the new luma versions allow me to run DSI/GBA.

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For those who have a method of updating the cartridge - OOTHax still works on n3ds. I kept save00.bin the same and replaced payload.bin with the latest 11.4 payload and it worked.
Do you refer to 11.4 being on CFW or does OOTHax also work on 11.4 without CFW?

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Without cfw, no.
Are you sure about that? I haven't tested it yet because it took too long to copy PSX titles via wifi on SD card (I was too lazy to eject it by opening the back cover of my N3DSXL :D).

mGBA, GameYob and blargSNES are working without CFW so far.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Wait phrased that wrong, my bad, I meant the new 11.4 update wouldn't let you play GBA games
Everything will work for you using .cia. GBA/DSi were broken when the update was launched, now (almost) everything is fixed. HBL doesn't work properly but you can use .cia homebrews instead.

Again, HBL access works on old 3DS or New3DS. The problem is not the access (excepting patched entrypoints), it's hb exec. Payloads are broken and most hb are not working even if you can access hbl (vía doodlebomb, oothax, ninjahax...).

Last edited by Manurocker95,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol