Homebrew Undertale for NDS, How can I port it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The rom runs in desmume and no$gba emulators. The game mechanics seem broke. You can walk into black empty areas which typically doesn't happen with most games that block you off with invisible walls.

I did more digging into this rom with DS Buff rom extractor. Yah, this rom is setup wrong compared to typical NDS/DSi roms.

I think I found the issue that's making it fail to run. There's some missing extended header info and 00 padding. I believe the rom is correctable.

Well, that answers my question. Thanks!

Sadly its not complete and there's not much that can be done about it. U_U

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright so I understand that this all sounds incredibly awkward and slightly cringey due to the fact that its 2018 and I'm discussing porting Undertale to the 3DS, but whatever we're all nerds here anyhow. Basically after searching and digging for a long period of time, I came accross a .nds fan-port of Undertale and it's 100% functional but not complete. I've linked the file to this thread, and since I know absolutely jackshit about coding, is there any possibly way to get this to play on a 3DS? I use a CFW O3DS and I have been for quite some time now, but I'm unable to get Undertale to work with TWLoader.

Any thoughts on this? :huh:
IDK how to help you, but since i made the UndertaleDS project, i can tell you that it tends to have trouble on 3DS and even some DS flashcarts. Ill look into it and write back to you
See ya :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS what flashcart are you using?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it's not a typical NDS ROM, might it be a try out on bricking a console? Possibilities...
Oh CMDreamer, the UndertaleDS is wierdly written cuz im bad at coding and it definitely wont brick consoles, its just a messily written homebrew project, the project's page is: https://gbatemp.net/threads/undertale-ds-rev-2-0.463185/

radusteel13

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Alright so I understand that this all sounds incredibly awkward and slightly cringey due to the fact that its 2018 and I'm discussing porting Undertale to the 3DS, but whatever we're all nerds here anyhow. Basically after searching and digging for a long period of time, I came accross a .nds fan-port of Undertale and it's 100% functional but not complete. I've linked the file to this thread, and since I know absolutely jackshit about coding, is there any possibly way to get this to play on a 3DS? I use a CFW O3DS and I have been for quite some time now, but I'm unable to get Undertale to work with TWLoader.

Any thoughts on this? :huh:
you can dowland twilight menu ++ and can play this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, hi