Hacking Homebrew Undertale 3DS

WiiDSXLandKnuckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back at it again with some wacky hypotheticals!
(I personally have no technical knowledge in this department and how any of this works.)

As far As I know, the only Undertale ds/3ds development is Cervi's Undertale NDS WIP, and Xavyr's "LOVE."

Hypothetically speaking, would it be possible to port Unitale to the 3ds(or even only n3ds?)

From my understanding of this guide and some other reading, you are able to get games made in Unity 5 running on the system.

Thanks for your time.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cervi ? I just tagged him, so he might respond. I don't know personally, but I bought the game either on the switch or the ps4 a while back just to see what all the fuss was about.

WiiDSXLandKnuckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tagged him, so he might respond. I don't know personally, but I bought the game either on the switch or the ps4 a while back just to see what all the fuss was about.
Yea, i've been keeping in touch with them a bit; progress is looking great.

My question is just if it's feasible to port Unitale(an undertale battle sim thing (yea, I know its 2023))
It would just be yet another example of stupid but epic homebrew stuff the 3ds can do.

Cervi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Heyy I hadn't ever heard of Unitale, but it seems really cool. I'd love to work on it sometime in the future, but right now I don't have the time to take on another project. Once I finish some on the actual projects I'm working on (or I have more time to work on it) I might look into it. Still, my experience with the 3ds and lua is non existent, so that'd probably take a lot of time lol

About your question though, I think it might be possible.

Reactions: godreborn

WiiDSXLandKnuckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyy I hadn't ever heard of Unitale, but it seems really cool. I'd love to work on it sometime in the future, but right now I don't have the time to take on another project. Once I finish some on the actual projects I'm working on (or I have more time to work on it) I might look into it. Still, my experience with the 3ds and lua is non existent, so that'd probably take a lot of time lol

About your question though, I think it might be possible.
glad to know someone else thinks it is lol.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, @Owenge , did you ever get into this? (Sorry for the necro-ping lol)

Last edited by WiiDSXLandKnuckles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol