photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
So.. Working on it for 5 years and still no demo for anybody to test out...?
I mentioned it some time before, but I started working on this in 2017 and released a very buggy proof-of-concept using the old library. I didn't work on it at all from that point on. I recently decided to give it a proper shot and remake a faithful demo to the best of my ability and started to work from scratch this year (2021). There is no demo as I want to release when I have something that I feel is stable and has adequate content. Aside from this I am also busy with studies so progress isn't fast, I work on it when I have free time after all.

DenisRecre

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I am very interested in the project and I would like to know if you see a date close to January for example, we are very grateful for what you are doing, there are many people who would like a lot a port of Undertale, I do not want to put pressure on you but do you know how much it could take you?

Kirbtastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think recreating something similar to the original Undertale demo would be really cool. You could even include the hard mode since that was also only the ruins.

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I am very interested in the project and I would like to know if you see a date close to January for example, we are very grateful for what you are doing, there are many people who would like a lot a port of Undertale, I do not want to put pressure on you but do you know how much it could take you?
Apologies, I wish I could give an ETC, but frankly I have exams and projects to complete frequently and don't have as much time to work on this. I am still motivated to make it and am currently working on a battle system (which I'm having some trouble with).
I think recreating something similar to the original Undertale demo would be really cool. You could even include the hard mode since that was also only the ruins.
This is the plan! I want to develop until the demo, so it will be both free and feasible.

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone, I will be busy in the next 3 months, so I will be taking a short hiatus for that duration. Unfortunately I was unable to make process on the battle system, but I will work on it when I am back. If anyone would like to offer a hand with coding the battle system, do let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Nintendo be malding at that