• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
One of UFO sightings several years ago were like flares in the during night sky another sightings were like planes during night sky like star moving in the air.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyway I guess that Al Bielek confirmed that Men in Black are aliens/greys.
Today I was reading that Duncan Cameron was able who knows maybe he still is to teleport anyone any kind of object by quoting reinterpreting words for instance nowadays imagine Kath Soucie or even Tress MacNeille showing up in Camp Hero by reinterpreting words of what Preston B. Nichols’s had said and wrote on his own book about Montauk Project it all sounds like teleportation techniques known usually in computer games/video games…etc.
Imagine for instance nowadays male and female Hollywood celebrities no more not anymore denying hoaxes,conspiracy theories,urban legends,ancient myths…etc.
lulB4Ie.png

Here’s a digital proof.
It reminds me of story of Rudolf Fentz.
BLtdPAO.jpg

mwohV8F.jpg

hpkktvn.jpg

FKoF3k6.jpg

sX5WIxQ.jpg

4UtQVFU.jpg

Are those photos proofs of Aliens/UFOs’ or not?
Anything extraordinary that you noticed today or not?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
CwZSnqC.jpg

Mu29HJc.jpg

Scar mark whatever nevermind which one word is correct.
Does it if I have Rh- bloodtype group does it mean I’m related to UFO people/aliens or not?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People generally think of the outer space as something we've never known much about and that's true, but neither do we know about the deep ocean.

You'd have to be a superhuman or a robot to be able to go to the absolute bottom and then come back.

Furthermore, if space fellas wanted to visit us, they'd have done though it looks like they haven't and I get why. I'd go with them if they offered the chance. 🤣

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
People generally think of the outer space as something we've never known much about and that's true, but neither do we know about the deep ocean.

You'd have to be a superhuman or a robot to be able to go to the absolute bottom and then come back.

Furthermore, if space fellas wanted to visit us, they'd have done though it looks like they haven't and I get why. I'd go with them if they offered the chance. 🤣
Well that's what for instance nowadays so-called mainstream media sciencetists keep still thinking...etc.

Reactions: tabzer

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm close to military bases - Have seen 1 physical ufo and it was instant negative vibe, I was no less than 10 feet away. All other sightings have been orbs in the night skies except for the time I saw something clocked flying towards where I live now. It was about the size of a small missle. Only reason I was able to see it was because the cloak technology had a delay and was boxy instead of round. Just like predator movies but more boxy. So for me when I hear credible people speak on this shit I listen. Went over 30 years of my life without ever seeing anything in the skies then this. This planet has been invaded before we were born.

Admiral Bird is a good start for some of you. Many government employees, political and military have came forward and gave their testimony and said they would under congress. We don't need official disclosure if you already know its fact.

It's a fact the world cannot get along. Don't you find it strange that we have a Antartica peace treaty that all countries obey?

Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Aliens turning out to be real and finding us, would be a big twist this year and probably bad timing for Earth's first impressions.

To be honest, I think we would look bad no matter what.

But if they were genuinely curious/interested, it probably doesn't even matter.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm close to military bases - Have seen 1 physical ufo and it was instant negative vibe, I was no less than 10 feet away. All other sightings have been orbs in the night skies except for the time I saw something clocked flying towards where I live now. It was about the size of a small missle. Only reason I was able to see it was because the cloak technology had a delay and was boxy instead of round. Just like predator movies but more boxy. So for me when I hear credible people speak on this shit I listen. Went over 30 years of my life without ever seeing anything in the skies then this. This planet has been invaded before we were born.

Admiral Bird is a good start for some of you. Many government employees, political and military have came forward and gave their testimony and said they would under congress. We don't need official disclosure if you already know its fact.

It's a fact the world cannot get along. Don't you find it strange that we have a Antartica peace treaty that all countries obey?
What do space aliens look like?

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There’s also even so-called LUFON claimed by Preston B. Nichols in his own book The Montauk Project Experiments In Time.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There’s also even so-called LUFON claimed by Preston B. Nichols in his own book The Montauk Project Experiments In Time.
Montauk has Philadelphia Expirement ties - Hyper space issue - They had to go back and turn off the device to not mess up the time continium. Many sailors lost theiir lifes and or dissapeared. Testimony of sailors re-appearing in the ships hull and some appearing in local bars out of thin air. They had not perfected it but they went ahead with the project. They had 20 year window jumps in time - Many people involved in the projects have came forward and explained it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Megatron "Prime why throw away your life!" Prime "How do I think I got these gold rims!!!"
    Autobots roll some blunts and smoke out!
    Channel 69 news "Last night someone stole several cars and a semi truck loaded with drugs from the police impound lot!"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i'mma @ juan in the joke thread and say "hey juan i call your mom dwayne the way she rock my johnson"
    Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Is GBAtemp being a sluggish turd for anyone else today, or just me..?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, No, works fine.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope your weekend's great. :)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My friend found this the other day. Courtesy of @Kaoid
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Sylveon popping out of a DS lite.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    pretty decent considering
    +1
    just under 2 weeks orso before the new harddrive arrives
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, How's that hard drive recovery project going?
    which one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, You mentioned that you have a new hard drive coming.
    yeh in 2 weeks orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Do you have a NAS storage?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    illmatic
    39 TB server
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Jeezus. 39TB sounds like a significant investment of time.
    meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time