Ubisoft Announces Season Pass For Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

1.jpg

Today, Ubisoft announced the post-launch plans for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which will include new weapons, solo challenges, co-op maps and brand new story content.

DH7aGXgUQAEChiB.jpg

Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three pieces of DLC:

· 8 unique steampunk weapons will be available at the launch of the game, each one with its own statistics. These items will be exclusive for season pass owners.
· This autumn, players will be able to test their skills with new solo challenges, or with a friend, through additional co-op maps.
· In 2018, players will be able to play through brand new story content.

The season pass will be available for Nintendo Switch on August 29th, 2017.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the story of an unexpected encounter between the most famous video game character, Mario, and the irreverent and chaotic Rabbids, as they join forces to restore the Mushroom Kingdom, which has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch on August 29TH, 2017.

:arrow:Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Official Site

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Funny how the whole industry (and other industries) use the word "exclusive" in a positive way. Actually only regarding marriage and sex "exclusiveness" is it sth positive. It means you exclude other people.
Why not go all the way and cut the game up in little pieces and sell them individually.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daisy-
She's sports game fodder, buddy. Like Waluigi. She's not gonna be in this game and if we got a new character you know it's gonna be Rosie or even Wario.

i think everyone is tired of asking themselves 'who the F**k is ths b*tch Daisy?! and why can't i just race as a goomba instead?'

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So much whining. Buy the game and then just wait until the season pass is discounted. The only good stuff from it won't even be out until 2018 anyway.

Also worth noting that having DLC content/a season pass is not indicative of its quality or the quality of the base game. 99.9% of all games get additional content these days, and they're even more likely to do so when people enjoy the base game.

Last edited by Xzi,

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"A Season Pass for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle was announced at gamescom 2017 today.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle’s Season Pass will contain new weapons, solo challenges, co-op maps and new story content.

It will include the following three pieces of downloadable content with a staggered release:

Eight unique steampunk weapons will be available at the launch of the game, each one with its own statistics. These items will be exclusive for season pass owners.
This autumn, players will be able to test their skills with new solo challenges, or with a friend, through additional co-op maps.
In 2018, players will be able to play through brand new story content.
The season pass will be available for Switch on August 29 for $9.99, or the regional equivalent, through the Nintendo eShop. This is also the release date for Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle."

https://www.vg247.com/2017/08/23/ma...n-pass-includes-three-pieces-of-dlc-for-9-99/

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"How dare devs continue development after a game is out and sell the additional content." - GBAtemp

Main development for games ends before it's shipped, cuz you know, it needs to be put on disks and crap.
Additional content is mapped out ahead of time as future development goals, and hell probably started before the game is even launched. Especially considering certain departments finish before others. You ignorant donkeys are so entitled it's truly impressive how far your head is up your ass.

EDIT: at least the Nintenyearolds. Waah waah everything should be free, and so on.

Last edited by Hells Malice,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

So much whining. Buy the game and then just wait until the season pass is discounted. The only good stuff from it won't even be out until 2018 anyway.

Also worth noting that having DLC content/a season pass is not indicative of its quality or the quality of the base game. 99.9% of all games get additional content these days, and they're even more likely to do so when people enjoy the base game.
It's a valid reason for people to complain about Season Passes but then again it's Ubisoft so it's not like it wasn't expected. Just stick to the base game and don't buy the Season Pass. Pronto.

Reactions: sarkwalvein
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"How dare devs continue development after a game is out and sell the additional content." - GBAtemp

Main development for games ends before it's shipped, cuz you know, it needs to be put on disks and crap.
Additional content is mapped out ahead of time as future development goals, and hell probably started before the game is even launched. Especially considering certain departments finish before others. You ignorant donkeys are so entitled it's truly impressive how far your head is up your ass.

EDIT: at least the Nintenyearolds. Waah waah everything should be free, and so on.
Exactly my thoughts. And it's not like the DLC is $79,99 or something, it's literally a little more content for ten bucks.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Then I was working under a rock these past years. O well, let's see if it's worth the pay then. Hopefully they put a demo to see how weird it plays.
There's only 5 days till it's officially released but wouldn't say no to try it out.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Don't say it like Nintendo never release season pass for pretty much every game ever since Fire Emblem: Awakening.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's 9.99 and people are this triggered? Just from hearing the word dlc? Cmon guys..
The only people really 'triggered' are those who weren't aware or didn't remember this is a normal practice for Ubisoft. Why would it be any difference? Because it's a Nintendoish game? Still Ubisoft.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ROFL! And people were nigh triggered just by the (common) idea of a season pass. Ten fucking dollars? So far, Switch content/subscriptions have been cheaper than any other console.

depends on the country. i wonder what country it is 10 bucks in? cause my most recent search does state it will be 20 bucks in NA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, 20 bucks sure is more. But I still agree with @Hells Malice about the bullshit "cut content" theory we see about idiots who know nothing about making games. Sure, $70 CoD DLC is crap, but except with Smash, Nintendo games always were reasonable with DLC.

Reactions: Xabring

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, 20 bucks sure is more. But I still agree with @Hells Malice about the bullshit "cut content" theory we see about idiots who know nothing about making games. Sure, $70 CoD DLC is crap, but except with Smash, Nintendo games always were reasonable with DLC.
Fire Emblem called. It's asking for the 65 Euro you own it for DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes