Ubisoft Announces Season Pass For Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

1.jpg

Today, Ubisoft announced the post-launch plans for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which will include new weapons, solo challenges, co-op maps and brand new story content.

DH7aGXgUQAEChiB.jpg

Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three pieces of DLC:

· 8 unique steampunk weapons will be available at the launch of the game, each one with its own statistics. These items will be exclusive for season pass owners.
· This autumn, players will be able to test their skills with new solo challenges, or with a friend, through additional co-op maps.
· In 2018, players will be able to play through brand new story content.

The season pass will be available for Nintendo Switch on August 29th, 2017.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the story of an unexpected encounter between the most famous video game character, Mario, and the irreverent and chaotic Rabbids, as they join forces to restore the Mushroom Kingdom, which has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch on August 29TH, 2017.

:arrow:Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Official Site

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ROFL! And people were nigh triggered just by the (common) idea of a season pass. Ten fucking dollars? So far, Switch content/subscriptions have been cheaper than any other console.

Exactly my thoughts. And it's not like the DLC is $79,99 or something, it's literally a little more content for ten bucks.

It's 9.99 and people are this triggered? Just from hearing the word dlc? Cmon guys..

It's not about the price, it's about pre-ordering DLC and we don't know jack squat about.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not about the price, it's about pre-ordering DLC and we don't know jack squat about.
You don't have to pre-order it. I'm not even pre-ordering this game, I'm waiting on reviews first.

IGN states $19.99.
Regardless, most season passes start closer to $40. If the game is good and the additional content is good, it's a reasonable price.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: chartube12
S

Saiyan Lusitano

You don't have to pre-order it. I'm not even pre-ordering this game, I'm waiting on reviews first.
Why are you waiting for reviews? Gameplay footage is out and that's worth more than someone's opinion.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why are you waiting for reviews? Gameplay footage is out and that's worth more than someone's opinion.
If I'm gonna buy a game new at $60, I'll need either a demo or reviews. It does look fun, though, and appears to waste your time less than XCOM (though there are some mods that fix this).

S

Saiyan Lusitano

If I'm gonna buy a game new at $60, I'll need either a demo or reviews. It does look fun, though, and appears to waste your time less than XCOM (though there are some mods that fix this).
For all we know a demo may just pop up before it's out.

Reactions: Xzi

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not going to pre-order this Season Pass DLC bull right now, I'll wait for review scores and average game length on the August 28th before placing my order for the game.

Don't think they'll run out of free 8 weapons coupon copies before then however if the game scores favorably I think we have another million seller on the Switch in the long run.

Last edited by Nemix77,

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Season Pass before the game is released? kthxbye....
I was just looking at amazon if they have it for preorder and then wanted to check which switch firmware is needed but the seasonpass cancelled this game for me... gonna buy it when a complete package is available and is under 40€.

sorry ubisoft, but i won't be the cow you're milking...

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
So they bring this AAA bullshit to Nintendo, we already have games that never go under 60$ and Amiibos now we need to buy Season passes too??
Fuck this gaming industry, I'm a gamer cause I'm fucking POOR If I wasn't I would be outside partying :((

S

Saiyan Lusitano

So they bring this AAA bullshit to Nintendo, we already have games that never go under 60$ and Amiibos now we need to buy Season passes too??
Fuck this gaming industry, I'm a gamer cause I'm fucking POOR If I wasn't I would be outside partying :((
You don't have to buy it, the game itself lasts for about 20hrs anyway.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Actually it took me around 5 Hours to get through the first world with all perfect not including the Bonus parts (no more information given here so i don't spoiler anything for you) aaaand for the amiibos, only Mario, Luigi, Peach and Yoshi can be scanned and gives you 2 weapons. One for the named character and one for the rabbid version of the character. The Weapon itself is actually pretty powerfull... but only for the last few chapters of world 1.

The game is hard and long enough for its price.

Reactions: chartube12

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reviews are in, seems like a good game but it's pretty much only a 20 hour game.

I honestly would have bought the game if it was at least 25 hours for main story and has lots of side quest and secrets to unlock however it looks like Ubi$oft wants an extra $30 Canadian for that content so it's a no buy for me.

I'll likely get the game used or on sale down the line though since truth is I want to play the game but I just don't feel it's worth the full price tag Ubi$osft is asking for at launch, if the Season Pass DLC was free however it would have been a sure buy for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Taking more time to load the page than to fire up the paper towel is an issue
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's worse is the dinosaur game popping up when the lotion comes out
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You use paper towels too? :rofl2:
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Better keep the safe place 'safe'
    Bounty. The quicker picker upper? lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Aloe vera now with rgb
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    On a serious note, have you tested your ISP DNS answer time ?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Last time i've checked, my ISP was like 5/6 ms slower than Cloudflare x)
    yeah. I've tried changing dns too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Check cpuid make sure ram sockets are detected
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    (and i'm fibered, 5gb shared downloads, 1gb upload)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or even in bios
    its mostly when starting firefox that it's noticible slower. Opening and loading the homepage. Tried fresh installs and all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Knowing your system specs would help
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    if you're in win 11, have you checked which graphical processor Firefox was using ?
    after it's open, its a bit slower too at loading pages, but not as noticeable as the initial startup and homepage loading
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    can make a little difference
    You mean as in hardware acceleration on or off?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Went to make cup noodles, spilled boiling water on me then the kettle decided to pop
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why I saw a kettle with wifi
    Will try that now
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    ouch @K3Nv2 hope nothing's too bad !
    xda a good site. My go to site for phone shit. :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Females have burnt me worse
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Females have burnt me worse