Hacking two wii u for friend to put haxchi help

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have got another console .
1)can i use my same NNID on the same consoles .
2)what happens to the Haxchi if i take my NNID from that console ,if i want to give it to a friend .can he keep the haxchi or will it go ,obviously the Ds game would be downloaded onto my account ,
3)does the DS game bought from the e console stays and changes the logo to Haxchi .

thanks for the support

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i have to make 2 NNID to use it on two consoles to buy teh DS VC game from e store and put haxchi
2)if i give one wii u to a friend can he still use the haxchi exploit or not .
3)should i use the browserhax instead ??
thanks

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have to make 2 NNID to use it on two consoles to buy teh DS VC game from e store and put haxchi
2)if i give one wii u to a friend can he still use the haxchi exploit or not .
3)should i use the browserhax instead ??
thanks
browser exploit is very unstable on 5.5.2

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just buy haxchi on two nnids. Also Browser exploit is not stable

what will happen after the haxchi exploit if i gave the wii u to my friend
2)i have to sign out of the wii u and he has to sign in with his NNID ,will the haschi still stay like this with all the games ??

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my firned has pointed this out ..
how are the people advertising on the net wii u consoles for sale with haxchi and 10 games installed ..
does it mean that the haxchi will not work as they would have downloaded on their NNID .??

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
my firned has pointed this out ..
how are the people advertising on the net wii u consoles for sale with haxchi and 10 games installed ..
does it mean that the haxchi will not work as they would have downloaded on their NNID .??

They're probably selling with their NNID included on the console, it's quite a hassle to move a NNID to a new console so it's probably just easier to rebuy the DS VS game again if they ever decide to purchase another Wii U in the future

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if i want to play one game from the sd card ..??
just want to try it to see whether its worth it or not ???
So then go ahead and try it. You can follow the noob guide and try to use browserhax but like you have already been told, if you want HaxChi on each system you will have to have your friends NNID and then setup HaxChi. As soon as you wipe the NNID that was used to purchase the DS game for HaxChi you render HaxChi unusable.

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So then go ahead and try it. You can follow the noob guide and try to use browserhax but like you have already been told, if you want HaxChi on each system you will have to have your friends NNID and then setup HaxChi. As soon as you wipe the NNID that was used to purchase the DS game for HaxChi you render HaxChi unusable.
ok thanks
will try browser hax
after i downloaded the HBL onto the sd card and via the browserhax open the expooit
i have to take the sd car4d out of the wii u to do the nand dumper .
when i take the sd card out of the wii u will the browserhax go ,,where do i put the HBL , can i delete it from the sd card as i will be adding nand dumper to backup sysnand.

thanks

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
tried the browserhax as mentioned in the tutorial here .
downloaded the HBL and appstore in the root
when i try to do the exploit via the web browser wont open the site http://cg.stupiid.ovh ,it opened the http://u.drg.li ,then the fast method and tehn press the exploit ,,after 20 sec it says
sd mount failed .the screen is black with the wording "sd mount failed "
im using samsung 64 gb microSDXC card in the samsung sd adaptor .
any way i can check if the wii u sd card slot is working
the other cards which i have are small 16 --32 gb ,can i do the exploit and launch the HBL and back the sysnand onto a 64 gb usb drive which i have formatted to the wii u or does the sysnand has to be backedup on the internal sd card ..
any comments
thanks

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorted
Downloaded partition magic changed the partition to 32.
Went OK
1-Sysnand dump took only 15 min as it had only just over 1.5 gb of data to copy. It copied 4 files which I saved onto the pc ..is this the right size ??
2- downloaded other files onto sd card by browser hax and hbl , do I need the files ( hbl, app store , mocha cfw, and the game )with the sd card in the wii u ,
3- the game is installed on the usb memory stick
4-when I need to install the emulators or other stuff can I ftp into the wii u , or it has to be sd card to usb memory
5 - if I remove my NNID from the machine the software and the game stays on the machine and the friend can use his NNID
6-im still on the 5.5.2 should it be CFW mocha in system settings in the top left corner 9.9.9
7-what are good nes .super nes and other good emulators do I have to load them onto sd card or can I download them from Hbl via browser hax .
8 how do I move data from system to usb sd card or is it better to put games on system nand.
Thanks for your help I just started yesterday ..very good tutorial
If some one can add the partition.magic and I used a 64 gh sdxc micro sd card .
Your comments please

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorted
Downloaded partition magic changed the partition to 32.
Went OK
1-Sysnand dump took only 15 min as it had only just over 1.5 gb of data to copy. It copied 4 files which I saved onto the pc ..is this the right size ??
2- downloaded other files onto sd card by browser hax and hbl , do I need the files ( hbl, app store , mocha cfw, and the game )with the sd card in the wii u ,
3- the game is installed on the usb memory stick
4-when I need to install the emulators or other stuff can I ftp into the wii u , or it has to be sd card to usb memory
5 - if I remove my NNID from the machine the software and the game stays on the machine and the friend can use his NNID
6-im still on the 5.5.2 should it be CFW mocha in system settings in the top left corner 9.9.9
7-what are good nes .super nes and other good emulators do I have to load them onto sd card or can I download them from Hbl via browser hax .
8 how do I move data from system to usb sd card or is it better to put games on system nand.
Thanks for your help I just started yesterday ..very good tutorial
If some one can add the partition.magic and I used a 64 gh sdxc micro sd card .
Your comments please

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk
can any one answer the above questions please .
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.