Hacking [TUTORIAL] Convert Loadiine Games to USB Installable Format Properly

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How reliable is converting Loadiine titles to USB format? I have quite a few Loadiine titles I would like to convert.

Last edited by XC-3730C,

angelbless45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thxs for the guide. My LoD works fine on loadiine and I m trying to convert it to wup. Sadly I got a Common Lenght Key error on JNustool. Any idea why this happens?

kingst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
This is tutorial to convert your Loadiine Game Backup to Brazillian Method Format so you can install it to your USB HDD

Requirements:
-Loadiine Game Backup, make sure its working in Loadiine (not a bad dump/bad file editing)
-JNUSTool (with injected wii u key in 'config' file)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/jnustool-nusgrabber-and-cdecrypt-combined.413179/
-NUSPacker (with injected wii u key in 'encryptKeyWith' file)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nuspacker-pack-files-into-installable-packages.447689/
-internet access
-access to that title key site

Steps

#Replacing 'code' & 'meta' folders
-Open your Loadiine game folder and move 'code' & 'meta' folders to somewhere for backup or you can just delete it, it's up to you
-Open that title key site and find the game that you want to convert
-Copy Title ID of that game and make a new folder inside 'JNUSTool' folder named 'tmp_[titleID]'
*example: tmp_00050000101c4cXX
-Also download ticket file (title.tik) from that title key site and put it in the folder you just created
-in the JNUSTool folder, press Shift+Right Click then select 'Open command window here', it will open command prompt
-then enter this command:
Code:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar [titleID]
example:
Code:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 00050000101c4cXX
-after you press Enter a proccess will run and a new window will appear, check the 'code' and 'meta' by clicking in the checkbox, don't check 'content' unless you want to download the whole games
-click Download
-after download is finished there will be a new folder named with the game you want to convert, copy 'code' & 'meta' inside this folder to your Loadiine game backup folder
notes: make sure that your game backup root folder only consist 3 folder: code, content, & meta folder. If there is another folder such as updates/save/etc, you should delete/move it from there

#Converting (Encrypting) to USB Installable Format
-Open NUSPacker folder, press Shift+Right Click then select 'Open command window here', it will open command prompt
-then enter this command:
Code:
java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "inputDir" -out "outputDir"
replace 'inputDir' with the location of your game backup and 'outputDir' with the folder name you want
*example:
Code:
java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "D:\Nintendo Wii U\wiiu\games\Xenoblade Chronicles X EUR Undub" -out "Xenoblade"
-after you press Enter a proccess will run, this will take a while depending on how big the size of the game you want to convert
-after the proccess is completed you will find a new folder in the NUSPacker folder
-copy the folder to your Wii U microsd and install using wupinstaller
-DONE!

The problem of many Loadiine game backup is because the game is dumped using DDD and the code and meta folders is not compatible with the Brazilian method
I already try this to some games that need editing in renaming some files (because I have japan console) and undub games so that it can installed to USB
so far I haven't got any error
try this and comment if there is an error in my tutorial
and sorry if there is grammar/spelling error in my English (not my first language :P)
I
I edited Wonderful 101 to play in english language on my japanese console, and it worked
it should be the same for spanish

haven't try that game, but so far for me all game worked

I'm curious, why do we not need the original code and meta folder from loadiine? I am asking this because I'm thinking of using the loadiine files of zelda botw since i dont have the ticket for that game

kingst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
finally had this working. here are some issues I've encountered and i hope this would help everyone:

• Key encrypted with this key: 0000000000000000

solution:
Code:
java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "inputDir" -out "outputDir" -encryptKeyWith 12345678123456781234567812345678

encryptkey should be wii u common key. google wii u common key pastebin.

• check if your wup has finished packing. this took a lot of time for since i thought i had enough space in my HDD. try to delete some files in your hard drive and try the process again.
• be sure to put your wup to your sd/install folder

Aglae Pheryl

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Following this tutorial... I tried to convert (a game I legally own) 'Super Mario 64'.
I only kept the content folder as indicated, created a folder named 'tmp_0005000010199500', since I could not download the .tik file from that title web site I created a text file that I name title.tik and juste paste the title key from that title web site again.
Didin't work.
So I actually did not add this file but used the title key in the command line itself : java -jar 0005000010199500 619d2ecdxxxxxxxxxbac2d00cab2
This did open a new GUI window and from there I checked the code & meta checkboxes and it downloaded whatever it was supposed to

I then used NUSPacker to try to convert so that I could install with WUPInstaller GX2
command I ran: java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "sm64" -out "sm64inst"

It completed saying everything went fine 5I suppose and said it used a couple of keys :
Encrypted with this key : 13371337133713371337133713371337
Key encrypted with this key : 00000000000000000000000000000000

Tried installing from the WUPInstaller and it complained it could not.

Please help ...

Thanks

Aglae Pheryl

Trophies
XP
Country
France
wrong common key (and titlekey for Mario 64, if you wanted to do the job nicely - though it's easier to just redownload it, in your case)

So where do I put the correct keys?
This is the title key given bu the Title site I know 619d2ecd5aa51e028ac51bac2d00xxxx (changed the 4 last digits as I am not sure we are allowed to post them here)
Is the common key different for one another (the one I have is D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2xxxx - again masked the 4 last digits)

Can I download directly in the correct format to be installed with WUPInstaller ?

Thanks.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So where do I put the correct keys?
I don't know, haven't used it in a year - I think it's called "encrypt key with" in nuspacker

Is the common key different for one another (the one I have is D7B004
It's common to everything (and you have the right one)

Can I download directly in the correct format to be installed with WUPInstaller ?
Yes, using software such as FunkiiU (may need some workaround since the usual key site is down, you can "solve" the problem by setting its IP address in your hosts file, search about it)

Reactions: Aglae Pheryl

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just needs to be extracted, which can be done with CDecrypt. Wii U common key is required.
It's used like this: CDecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik ckey.bin
There's also a GUI for it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wu-decrypt-content-gui-version-0-5-1.410809/

Thank you for the swift reply. Does it have batch support or only one at a time? Does it also work with n64 games?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It just needs to be extracted, which can be done with CDecrypt. Wii U common key is required.
It's used like this: CDecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik ckey.bin
There's also a GUI for it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wu-decrypt-content-gui-version-0-5-1.410809/

The link for the GUI is down...have another source?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thank you for the swift reply. Does it have batch support or only one at a time? Does it also work with n64 games?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The link for the GUI is down...have another source?
No batch support, but that would be relatively easy to do with some batch file commands (maybe the gui has it, don't know)

And nope, you'll have to look for it yourself.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Could you whip up a batch .bat for me real quick? I'm not well versed in batch scripts. ;)
I hate dealing with them myself.

Code:
$files = get-childitem .\ -name -recurse -filter title.tik
ForEach ($tik in $files) {
$tmd = [System.IO.Path]::ChangeExtension($tik, "tmd")
c:\cdecrypt\cdecrypt.exe "$tmd" "$tik" c:\cdecrypt\ckey.bin
}
Try this, it's PowerShell code.
Put cdecrypt.exe and ckey.bin in c:\cdecrypt, open a PowerShell window in the folder with all the games and paste that in as-is. I haven't tested it (don't have any Wii U .app stuff on hand) but I think it should work, the only problem is I don't remember where cdecrypt places the files, maybe they will all be placed in the same folder and overwrite eachother.
If you are on a newer Windows version (I think 8 and up) shift+right click in the folder should give you an "Open PowerShell Window Here" option, that's the easiest way.

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-27_4-45-54.png
    upload_2016-10-27_4-45-54.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 301

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU