[TUTORIAL] Convert Loadiine Games to USB Installable Format Properly

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by gha_razor, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Henceforth

Henceforth GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2014
    Argentina
    Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (USA)
    Game & Wario (USA)

Works.
    The uptade for Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, give me error. I installed with the wiiu internet, gives error on usb but then reboot and work on wiiu internal disc.
    Try with my uptade manualy download and with the uptade get from nintendo site both give me error, the first load but freeze, the second say to uptade before play.

:creep:

2. gha_razor
    OP

gha_razor Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2012
    Indonesia
    those both game works for me though, updated or non updated
    maybe the problem is in your update file, wether it's corrupted, not latest update, or something

3. Henceforth

Sep 30, 2014
    Argentina
    The uptade works on loadiine but in Mocha needs to use the uptade that gives the console.

4. gha_razor
    OP

gha_razor Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2012
    Indonesia
    I always use updates downloaded by using Wii U USB Helper though
    I never make my own installable format from folder version of update
    maybe you can just redownload it from Wii U USB Helper? update for that game is only 50MB

5. Henceforth

Sep 30, 2014
    Argentina
    Well, in the next game that needs uptade, will try using Wii U USB Helper. Thanks.

6. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    the problem I have is with the game Peir solar And The Great Architects I have now downloaded several loadiine versions for both Europe and America of the game all work perfectly fine in loadiine the converted the downloads to be usb installable and everyone I try installed fine then the game boots the opening movie then crashes. It's the one bloody wiiu game I want to get installed

7. kazuna1

kazuna1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2017
    United States
    How do you do this? When I play in Loadiine i just copy the ui folder inside the games folder, how I can inject that files in the data000.cpk? I uncompressed and compressed this file with critoolpack and i followed your tutorial but it don't work, the screen loops "loading" in spanish, thank you!

8. gha_razor
    OP

gha_razor Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2012
    Indonesia
    sorry it looks like I mistaken it for another game, for this game I change the language via in-game menu
    I don't really remember which option, I don't have my Wii U until next month so I can't check this yet

9. bigballs1981

bigballs1981 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2011
    Venezuela
    hmmm, so there's no way of converting a game that's not on NUS. I want fantasy zone and r-type on my wii u menu :gun:
    but without the proper code and meta folders from NUS, the games fail to launch on patched sysnand or mocha :angry:

10. efen3001

efen3001 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2011
    United States
    Did you try with Dungeon & Dragons - Chronicles of Mystaria? Right at the beggining process it gave me "commonkey length is wrong" error.

11. drvipej

drvipej Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2010
    United States
    That is what I get...
    because I think I don't understand how to do this....
    "Also download ticket file (title.tik) from that title key site and put it in the folder you just created"
    Help please :)

12. efen3001

efen3001 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2011
    United States
    Download the game with uTikDownloadHelper.

drvipej likes this.
  13. drvipej

drvipej Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2010
    United States
    but I have the game already.....
    It says What is the address of the website? etc...
    I am still confused :(

14. efen3001

efen3001 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2011
    United States
    Are we talking about the same game?

drvipej likes this.
  15. drvipej

drvipej Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2010
    United States
    I have many games that I want to convert...
    how does that work?

16. efen3001

efen3001 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2011
    United States
    It won't work for me, I'll take Dungeon & Dragons as an example. I downloaded the game with Wii U USB Helper and it fails when I tried to install with wupinstaler. Then I've tried to convert the loadiine version to usb, no luck. Finally, I downloaded the game with uTikDownloadHelper and it worked, I installed with wupinstaller.

drvipej likes this.
  17. slimpyman

slimpyman GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2008
    United States
    Valparaiso, IN
    im confused as well... there are tutorials to inject a rom into a loadiine virtual console... i do that, and cant do the first step cause it says the key is wrong. i also am using the base vc file (snes) and want to know how i can use that same base vc for all the roms i want to inject without overwriting one another

18. drvipej

drvipej Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2010
    United States
    are you saying that all the games I have are useless. I need to re-download them?

19. efen3001

efen3001 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2011
    United States
    Yeap, unless you continue using "ugh" loadiine...

drvipej likes this.
  20. samth3mancgp

samth3mancgp Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2016
    United States
    Just wanted to say thanks for this tutorial. For some reason I have to add the common key in the command line every time, the text file didn't work. In any case, I have successfully packed up a bunch of my games that I used with Loadiine and installed them to a USB hard drive. Much faster than ripping all of my discs again, or downloading everything again! :grog::bow: