Gaming Try my server in minecraft cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep getting "End Of Stream"
hey Tagz before you shut down the server for the day i need to look around my monster spawners to see if they were fucked, please.

machomuu said:
Tag, Big Brother, No Cheat, Mineshaft, do it NOW

also a FUCKING LOGIN COMMAND too, that would stop anyone from getting on anyone else's account.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a backup will probably be put up anyway, hope tag makes one every night after the server shuts off...

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just logged in and I was banned. Wtf?

EDIT: Seems I'm not the only one. Tagzard, this is one of the reasons you don't run a server anyone with a cracked client can join. Oh well, 'twas fun while it lasted. Best to wipe the server, and use login commands on the next one.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikawars, Anonbunny...

there is one more we cant get to, i see one person logged in at spawn (mini map mod)

might as well...shit....how many OP accounts did the person make?

Edit ILOVETAL !!

and you are using too long names

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it seems like we are fucked in this one. who ever it is keeps making a new OP account and banning the old one when someone fines out the login for it.

Pyron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the griefers names is Apple, I just logged on as apple, I found an inventory filled with TNT

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is why the server should have been whitelisted from the very start
not only that but legit minecraft accounts (though I think there are very few that have one)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
not only that but legit minecraft accounts (though I think there are very few that have one)
Mineshaft would be best. All you need to do is make an account on the official minecraft website and then link it to the mineshaft one, and then you can play cracked with a password.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:

it would mean nothing if only legit accounts were allowed, SP clients can bypass the password for any account.

if there was some kind of LOGIN COMMAND this wouldnt happen...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seaking said:
Joe88 said:

it would mean nothing if only legit accounts were allowed, SP clients can bypass the password for any account.

True, but that's not how it works here. As you saw, Pikawars came in, logged out, then came in again as a familiar character that only 2 people suspected. This person was using a cracked account, and thus all that was needed was their username.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im guessing tagz is gonna turn off the server without reading this thread and wonder why shit is fucked up...i hope not tho.

machomuu said:
Seaking said:
Joe88 said:

True, but that's not how it works here. As you saw, Pikawars came in, logged out, then came in again as a familiar character that only 2 people suspected. This person was using a cracked account, and thus all that was needed was their username.
as i said, a login command IN THE SERVER would stop that from happening. something like Ramakar (think i spelled that right) with /register and /login.

and they were not using a cracked account, but a hacked client. i have the same kind of client, can log in as anyone if there is no login command built into the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one