Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATED

Version 6 works with 1.11.0 now!
There is no new hack included, I just updated everything for the current Patch! :)

Twilight & Termina Items doesn't work now.
I don't have any Item in Twilight or Termina Map so it is harder for me to find the new addresses.
Would be nice if someone could give me the new addresses. :)
Ahah, thank you! This is the best thing to wake up to.

Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, do you know about the glitch that swaps player models in between characters? Do you think that scripting a function to load a different model and soundbank in place of the correct ones would be possible? I'm asking this because someone else asked me, and I've managed to do it with stuff like cafiine

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you want it back for free mode?
It is only for Legend and adventure mode currently, yea.
But of course I could add it back.
you can add free mode and don't change legend or adventure,also legend,free and adventure mode

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't seem to get the rupee part of this to work. Damage taken, Magic, etc all work, but the rupee counter doesn't update. I've tried in and outside of battle. Any ideas?

Edit: Just noticed somebody else mentioned this, now I feel stupid.

Last edited by NoThisIsStupider,

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
Twilight & Termina Items doesn't work now.
I don't have any Item in Twilight or Termina Map so it is harder for me to find the new addresses.
Would be nice if someone could give me the new addresses.
On the 3DS version the gaps (both in the save file and memory) are consistent with a slight exception that there is actually space for items on the rewards map.

E.g. On the 3DS the 'Compass' item (which every map has had so far) is always 9644 bytes on from the previous map's compass — going in the order Adventure-->Rewards-->Master-->Twilight-->Termina
So if you have the location for the 'Compass' in both the Adventure and Master maps on Wii, calculate the gap between them, then halve it (because rewards map) and you'll have the gap between maps. (My own save file notes suggest this gap should be 10284 bytes)

Once you have the gap for the compass you can use the table I've attached for the items actually used on each map.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 220

kruy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 6 works with 1.11.0 (JAP/disk).
but only Magic,special,K.O count.
rupe,Item and Character Editor don't work for me~

then thank you~

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Version 6 works with 1.11.0 (JAP/disk).
but only Magic,special,K.O count.
rupe,Item and Character Editor don't work for me~

then thank you~
I just tested everything again.
Found some bugs in Character Editor and Master Quest Items but thats all.
Everything still works perfectly for me.
Rupee and all that, everything works. I don't know where the problem is.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Version 6.5: Fixed Item Bug | Fixed stuff in Character Editor | Removed Adventure Character Select 'cause bugs | Added Free Character Select

That's the last update for now.
For those where it don't work: I can't do anything against it. For me everything works and I don't know where the problem is.
I tested everything in the Trainer before I released it. I wouldn't release something where I did not tested anything.

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Version 6.5: Fixed Item Bug | Fixed stuff in Character Editor | Removed Adventure Character Select 'cause bugs | Added Free Character Select

For those where it don't work: I can't do anything against it. For me everything works and I don't know where the problem is.
I tested everything in the Trainer before I released it. I wouldn't release something where I did not tested anything.
you have by the character select help button the text for adventure xD

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you for taking the time to make this for us. I really appreciate it. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the...