Hacking [Trainer] Hyrule Warriors

TheLoZKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for my noobness but how do I use the trainer? I connect to my ip and click the buttons and nothing happens. What do I have to download to use this?

RoyMaster4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for my noobness but how do I use the trainer? I connect to my ip and click the buttons and nothing happens. What do I have to download to use this?
You'll need to use the kernal exploit and start the PyGecko cheating thing on the Wii U first, and connect the trainer while in the Bazaar in Adventure Mode. It's not a simple as just downloading and connecting, unfortunately.

TheLoZKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll need to use the kernal exploit and start the PyGecko cheating thing on the Wii U first, and connect the trainer while in the Bazaar in Adventure Mode. It's not a simple as just downloading and connecting, unfortunately.

Wait, so does it have to be pygecko? Is there something different about it that makes it better than TCPGecko or something?

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks for the Source Code, i "fixed" Level Editor, Materials and Character Selecter (Main already worked) i also have deleted the help Options and some other Text
Also i added 2 options and changed the Possition of some of the Buttons/Texts:

2PdAe.png
Potion?

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am having an error with this -

Capture.PNG

Full Details -

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Krish\Documents\Wii U Homebrew\Trainers\toolip.txt' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
at SplatAIO.Form1.connectBox_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Hyrule Warriors
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Krish/Documents/Wii%20U%20Homebrew/Trainers/Hyrule%20Warriors.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Please Help!

Last edited by Anoymous_001,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
It says it can't access the file. Seeing as your path is in Documents, if you're running Windows 10, you probably need to run it as administrator.

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It says it can't access the file. Seeing as your path is in Documents, if you're running Windows 10, you probably need to run it as administrator.

I am running windows 10.
My path is in documents indeed.
I already tried running it as administrator a lot of times. It just doesn't work.

NekoVJ18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I can't use with loadiine (latest build)... I charge Kexploid10 and Loadiine, plus I already prepare Loadiine to TCPGecko. I'm going to the bazaar and active the Trainer but don't appear any change and I can't select a character. Pleasse Help me.

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't use with loadiine (latest build)... I charge Kexploid10 and Loadiine, plus I already prepare Loadiine to TCPGecko. I'm going to the bazaar and active the Trainer but don't appear any change and I can't select a character. Pleasse Help me.
i might be wrong but i think if you use loadiine the codes are different
but it is pretty easy finding them and since the Trainer is Open Source you can add your own codes

Last edited by GamePil,

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Which Version of hw did you use?

NekoVJ18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Which Version of hw did you use?

I use the latest version v1.2 rc3 from homebrew launcher and my wiiu firmware is 5.5.1. The version of the HW is the latest, 192v (nus method) and I try to conect when I'm stay in the bazaar. And the charge method is mii maker.

i might be wrong but i think if you use loadiine the codes are different
but it is pretty easy finding them and since the Trainer is Open Source you can add your own codes

Codes from Hyrule Warriors mmmm... In the forum someone have the different codes for DLC characters how this program?

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I use the latest version v1.2 rc3 from homebrew launcher and my wiiu firmware is 5.5.1. The version of the HW is the latest, 192v (nus method) and I try to conect when I'm stay in the bazaar. And the charge method is mii maker.

Codes from Hyrule Warriors mmmm... In the forum someone have the different codes for DLC characters how this program?
Well the code depents on your Reagion, Type (Eshop, Disc and maybe loadiine), sometimes even language and if you have the DLC.
And sometimes it seemes to be completly random because i used the exact same version of the games as the creator did and i tried it with and without the dlc but i still had (mostly) different codes

NekoVJ18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Well the code depents on your Reagion, Type (Eshop, Disc and maybe loadiine), sometimes even language and if you have the DLC.
And sometimes it seemes to be completly random because i used the exact same version of the games as the creator did and i tried it with and without the dlc but i still had (mostly) different codes

I see... Is completly random sometimes...
I will try with another language, my HW is in Spanish and the region is US. I try later and report the results. If fall I have to go for another codes for the Games... AUCH Is a pain in the brain this.

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will try with another language, my HW is in Spanish and the region is US. I try later and report the results. If fall I have to go for another codes for the Games... AUCH Is a pain in the brain this.
well most of the codes are pretty easy to find anyways, a little tip:
while searching for Special and Magic, the full Magic bar is 01010000 the one for special attack is the same value but only if its only 1 full bar (2 are 02020000 and 3 are 03030000)

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Before hw v 1.11.0 came out, everything worked fine for everyone. It also worked for different regions, but since 1.11.0 everything is different and weird

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Before hw v 1.11.0 came out, everything worked fine for everyone. It also worked for different regions, but since 1.11.0 everything is different and weird
Ok dude you are probably going to hate me but i made the stupidest mistake ever:
the reason it didn't work for me was that i was stupid and used a different Gecko (i used TCPGecko with CC's Codehandler over the Homrbrew launcher)
now that i used the Kernel Exploit 31 and PyGecko the HW trainer work perfectly and i also can use the Wind Waker HD one wich didn't work for me before either. (i dont own TP HD so i couldn't test that)
maybe some other people have done the same mistake.

Last edited by GamePil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)