Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Minor issue with the Hee Ho Mart thing. When you beat the Gravure dungeon, the photos of the models become random pictures of Shibuya. And this picture still says Hee Haw.
iziKyUh.png

Well then, that's not something we can fix then unfortunatly, it's one or the other unfortunatly.

Yeah I gathered that much, but was just wondering if any kind of SD card with enough space would do the job? Need to go buy an SD card reader for my PC anyways... guess I'll be taking a trip to Argos shortly. Cheers!

EDIT: Oh I also noticed some talk on another forum abot having to disable nintendo updates from their server while doing all of this. Is that true?
Yes, or else your Wii U will update and you won't be able to use homebrew anymore

Last edited by Sn0wCrack,

Diazepan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well then, that's not somethingwe can fix then unfortunatly, it's one or the other unfortunatly.

Yes, or else your Wii U will update and you won't be able to use homebrew anymore
Right got ya, thanks for that. Hopefully all should go according to plan. Am I alright to follow this guide instead of the one provided by the OP? http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/co...rew-channel-hack-guide-5-3-2-5-4-5-5-1-a.html

not really true since you can still use loadiine on 5.5.1

Care to elaborate on that a little please?

Last edited by Diazepan,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No problem, thanks. :) Just to be clear, should I repatch from fresh again using 1.6 instead of 1.4? I'm not sure what all changes are made from the patcher alone, if anything.
We updated the patch, so there's some new xdelta files to download and a new patcher required for it.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We updated the patch, so there's some new xdelta files to download and a new patcher required for it.
yea, i used the new stuff with the 1.4 patcher, figured it's just running an embedded batch file since xdelta is the real worker, that's why I asked. So, I guess I'll just repatch to be sure *shrug*

Ebonarm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got the 0.9.4 version about 10 minutes ago but I see the patcher went from 1.6.2 to 1.7. Was that all that was changed? Can I just grab the new patcher?

Ebonarm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I ask because I downloaded the whole directory while the patcher was still 1.6.2. The version in there said 0.9.4 so I was hoping the only thing updated was the patcher so I wouldn't have to download the whole thing again haha.

Edit: I just downloaded the entire thing anyway just to be safe. Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing!

Last edited by Ebonarm,

Emag6256

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just created an account so I can tell you guys that you've done a fantastic job with this patch. I just got everything setup last night and it's working like a charm; keep up the good work. :D

Stein&Recline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm a mere scrub with this stuff. The patcher only seems to work when I click on the vol folder, and even then it only seems to move the relevant files to the original folder within 1-2 seconds. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I'm a mere scrub with this stuff. The patcher only seems to work when I click on the vol folder, and even then it only seems to move the relevant files to the original folder within 1-2 seconds. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, it will only work on the vol folder, as that's the folder that contains code, content and meta.

As for the not doing anything, are you running the latest patcher version? The current one is 1.7.

View attachment 54953

Not a big issue, but found a spacing error in this dialogue here.

What chapter, and when in said chapter is this?

Diazepan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now in the process of doing all these haxs to wii u to get this up and running.... Aaaand now theres probably going to be a nother patch update lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You allrriiiight?