Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Petak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We've had some mixed reports about DLC working and not working, even with the Smash Bros launch method.
All that can be done is to ensure your game dump and DLC are from the same region, and that DLC is enabled in the loadiine options.

The western DLC outfits (Santa, Rei Persona Q costume) are censored too (black hole under skirt :D ) Will this be fixed in the patch?

Last edited by Petak,

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
@Sakitoshi @Sn0wCrack Patcher 1.6.1 just moves the files to the originals folders and tells me everything is done, no patching. Is it ok to use to 1.4 (thats what it says anyways) from 0.9.2? it seems to have patched everything?

edit: I started from a fresh copy.
I reverted the patcher on the mega folder to version 1.6. That one is working as intended.
Sorry about that.

Reactions: EclipseSin

Petak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing we can do about that actually. We can't touch DLC.
Completely forgot that would even be an issue.

I see... Wouldnt it be possible to patch the dumped Japanese version with all the DLC because as i understand it - the western version cant be fully uncensored?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I see... Wouldnt it be possible to patch the dumped Japanese version with all the DLC because as i understand it - the western version cant be fully uncensored?

You can't use DLC between regions unfortunatly, and the DLC obviously contains those files not in-game, so there's nothing we can do.

EDIT:
This might be possible, but requires more investigation, we'll probably do anything with DLC after we get the rest of the patch done.

Last edited by Sn0wCrack,

Kirtai

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't use DLC between regions unfortunatly, and the DLC obviously contains those files not in-game, so there's nothing we can do.
Are the files actually in the DLC? I believe some games like Hyrule Warriors have the DLC files in the game or updates and the DLC simply unlocks them.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are the files actually in the DLC? I believe some games like Hyrule Warriors have the DLC files in the game or updates and the DLC simply unlocks them.
Yes, in some DLC files there is actual content there, in others there's nothing but a key to unlock the content.

Diazepan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work everyone! I've been reading through this thread today and am gonna try and set up homebrewn on my wii u etc....

One quesiton though regarding the patch. Does it replace the trademark Nintendo black abyss found under the characters skirts with the original pelvis model/underwear? I find that to be quite an eye sore during combat considering everything else is so colorful.

Thanks.

Petak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

EDIT:
This might be possible, but requires more investigation, we'll probably do anything with DLC after we get the rest of the patch done.

Terrific, best of luck. :D The game is great and deserves to be enjoyed complete and unaltered.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Great work everyone! I've been reading through this thread today and am gonna try and set up homebrewn on my wii u etc....

One quesiton though regarding the patch. Does it replace the trademark Nintendo black abyss found under the characters skirts with the original pelvis model/underwear? I find that to be quite an eye sore during combat considering everything else is so colorful.

Thanks.

Yes, this is replaced, however, as said above, not on DLC outfits, as currently we don't know if we can do anytihng to DLC files.

Diazepan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, this is replaced, however, as said above, not on DLC outfits, as currently we don't know if we can do anytihng to DLC files.
Thanks for the speedy response, thats great to hear! I don't have any DLC clothing at the moment so that's not an issue for me personally. One last question if thats okay. Do I need a specific kind of SD card and size for this to work? As i've not seen any information on that in the homebrew guide linked in the OP. Thanks.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the speedy response, thats great to hear! I don't have any DLC clothing at the moment so that's not an issue for me personally. One last question if thats okay. Do I need a specific kind of SD card and size for this to work? As i've not seen any information on that in the homebrew guide linked in the OP. Thanks.

The game itself is 12.4gb, so for this alone you'll need at least a 16gb SD card.

Diazepan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game itself is 12.4gb, so for this alone you'll need at least a 16gb SD card.
Yeah I gathered that much, but was just wondering if any kind of SD card with enough space would do the job? Need to go buy an SD card reader for my PC anyways... guess I'll be taking a trip to Argos shortly. Cheers!

EDIT: Oh I also noticed some talk on another forum abot having to disable nintendo updates from their server while doing all of this. Is that true?

Last edited by Diazepan,

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minor issue with the Hee Ho Mart thing. When you beat the Gravure dungeon, the photos of the models become random pictures of Shibuya. And this picture still says Hee Haw.
iziKyUh.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack