Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
akamepi said:
I play tokimeki 2nd season, but when i tried to play Wakaouji-sensei route...it's suddenly stopped [FREEZE] in third year after christmas party CG...just when i reach the tokimeki state with Wakaouji TT_____TT . Is it supposed to be like this?is it because an error in the patch, or is it the ROM, or is it my NDS? Does anyone know why or maybe experience the same thing?I hope someone can help me find the solution to continue my Wakaouji-route. Thx b4 ;D

I'm not sure about that. The people testing Wakaouji would have reported it if it stopped you from progressing.
You'd get more answers going to the Gokusaishiki forum or PMing me a save so I can check it on my DS, but so far, no tester has had this problem.
It could just be your firmware or space on your card. A number of things, but without context or a save, I can't be sure.

xshineee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello ! I downloaded the patch and currently squealing over these hot bishies. Thanks to you!
happy.gif
But I am very curious to when are you guys going to release the second patch O:. cause i really want to fully enjoy the game. js xD Anyway Thank you again ^w^.
My day is always complete by playing this game?
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshineee said:
Hello ! I downloaded the patch and currently squealing over these hot bishies. Thanks to you!
happy.gif
But I am very curious to when are you guys going to release the second patch O:. cause i really want to fully enjoy the game. js xD Anyway Thank you again ^w^.
My day is always complete by playing this game?
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since people bitched and complained a bit about the first patch of TMGS2, this time YOU will get to choose what will go into the first patch of TMGS3. We'll choose the top fifteen folders and the rest will go into the second patch, so whatever's not in it, don't blame us, you chose it XD.
However, you can only vote for three folders each, don't be greedy :<

All you have to do is vote and tell us why you want the folder in the first patch. You have to state why you want those folders translated, because someone may just read your post and go, "Wow, they're completely right. I agree *Votes for folder*"

You can't vote here because:

1. The thread will be locked.
2. The vote wouldn't count.
3. It'd just clog up the thread, even if we left it open.

You can go here to vote for what you want, but please be sure to mention why.
Vote thread

Thank you!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The scripts are now fully translated and the full patch is on the blog. The link to the blog is in the first post
smile.gif

Thank you for everything everyone! We wouldn't have gotten anywhere without you
blush.gif

We're going on a long break since school's starting, but we'll try our best to make some time
wub.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Congratulations! You've all done an awesome job!
smile.gif

I've played the first Tokimemo and immensely enjoyed it, though I swore to myself I won't play the second one, since it feels like I need to finish the game to actually feel rewarded and satisfied like I do when playing a normal game (but I did have fun with it).

But the screenshots look so beautiful.

Ohji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats on finishing!

I didn't really have much interest in this game but it's always nice to see projects being completed. :>

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toffeecakes said:
I've been waiting for this! Thank you very much for translating it
biggrin.gif

Question though, during my walk home with Teru, the top screen gets kinda buggy... Does it happen to everyone too?

Didn't happen with testers that tested on flashcarts. Are you playing on an emulator?

toffeecakes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xpango.com
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
toffeecakes said:
I've been waiting for this! Thank you very much for translating it
biggrin.gif

Question though, during my walk home with Teru, the top screen gets kinda buggy... Does it happen to everyone too?

Didn't happen with testers that tested on flashcarts. Are you playing on an emulator?
Yeah.

And... Just lately, when I date Hikami, the game kinda freezes... The music goes one, but the dialogue box doesn't appear and it just stops at that.

I was able to date him previously though... This just started around my 2nd yr....

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toffeecakes said:
Yeah.

And... Just lately, when I date Hikami, the game kinda freezes... The music goes one, but the dialogue box doesn't appear and it just stops at that.

I was able to date him previously though... This just started around my 2nd yr....

Emulators are buggy with patched games sometimes.

As for the Hikami freeze, I've fixed that already. It's in the V4 patch that I uploaded day before yesterday/yesterday, which also fixes the Nishimoto ending freeze.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey there team.

There's a "confession" freeze be careful.

I was aiming for ending three by rejecting Saeki and getting Waka's confession. I had all the parameters right and both at tokimeki so by my calculations it should have been Teru coming first.

It freezes when I'm inside the tower and the guy enters. Now maybe i did something wrong and it was Waka coming i don't know it's my first time trying this so you guys might have to check both guys scripts.
here's my save : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOHZRK0O

Good job on the patch btw enjoy the break

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a format you have to follow on the blog for reporting a freeze.
I also have no clue which Wakaouji ending you got. If it froze on Wakaouji, it was in Wakaouji's scripts, so I don't have to check Saeki's.
Who you managed to get has nothing to do with us, so there's nothing I can do about that.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I saw someone report a freeze right here so went with the flow, i didnt get an email from the blog talking about knew pages so i'll go do that.
I do not know what guy i get since it freezes on the white screen before a face appears. That should have to do with you no? A freeze?

ETA: meh forget it i tried to get it again so i can give you details and it didnt work. Hopefully it was just my DS that burped then.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
I saw someone report a freeze right here so went with the flow, i didnt get an email from the blog talking about knew pages so i'll go do that.
I do not know what guy i get since it freezes on the white screen before a face appears. That should have to do with you no? A freeze?

ETA: meh forget it i tried to get it again so i can give you details and it didnt work. Hopefully it was just my DS that burped then.

I'm not sure what you mean. What didn't work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...